May 13, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Hi,

I have gone through this forum and has found out that a lot people get rejected from the Canadian Study Permit Visa and most of the times the reason of rejection is that the person is unable to convince the Visa Officer that he is going to leave Canada after completing the course. Please can anybody suggest how to convince the VO that we will leave the Country after completing the course.

precious2011

Star Member
May 7, 2011
show the "B FORM"..Family tree...show some properties, if your parents are in pakistan submit the affidavit from your parents that u'l gonna cm back to look after them.....

imrankh85

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NovaScotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26 2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
for home ties u can show ur property, ur job, ur business even u can show ur parents are in old age so u have to come back for taking care of them.

Mohsain

Star Member
May 16, 2011
i think if aplicant Parents suport the student thn thr is nothing any problm for visa officer...

romakhalil

Star Member
Apr 12, 2011
Peshawar
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2011
IELTS Request
6.5 Band
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING FOR THE STICKER :p
LANDED..........
VERY SOON INSHALLAH
YAR THIS is the reason for which most of the visas r rejected... one should seriously work on it...

how 2 show tht my parents r old and i have 2 tc of them? VO can also object and reject by saying tht f they r old then stay wid them at home y u r going :(

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
It's a 50 50 case. What I have assessed is that, they only see if as a student, I am an asset to Canada or NOT. coz VO are not dumb.. they know, that 90% of the students will not come back and will take PR. So they have to assess, if a student is in any way beneficial for Canada, for example, they have shortage of skilled workers in some engineering fields, and a student have applied to study in one of shortage skilled fields, they will not object it, and that student will get visa in shortest POSSIBLE time. Other than that.. it's all luck.

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your statement is very true jigzyy.

Thanks

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
jigzyy said:
It's a 50 50 case. What I have assessed is that, they only see if as a student, I am an asset to Canada or NOT. coz VO are not dumb.. they know, that 90% of the students will not come back and will take PR. So they have to assess, if a student is in any way beneficial for Canada, for example, they have shortage of skilled workers in some engineering fields, and a student have applied to study in one of shortage skilled fields, they will not object it, and that student will get visa in shortest POSSIBLE time. Other than that.. it's all luck.
I totally agree with you, and i believe that to be able to obtain study visa, 1 should have a good educational background. Applicants with university admissions have good chances to get visa. But above all luck matters alot

Jabir S M

Star Member
May 3, 2011
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My situation is that i have MSc in space scence from PK nd here i got aeronautical engineering certificate from uni of surrey.
Now for fall 2011 session i want tp pursue Msc in physics degree

My question is that how would i convince the VO about my field of study, my home ties.
Lastly my brother is totally financial supporter/sponsor and 2 month bank statement is enough to show?

Thanks in advance guys.