+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to contact IRCC Customer care via Phone for PR Renewal status update

hpayila

Dec 14, 2018
I applied for PR Card Renewal and mailed all required documents and IRCC received it on Dec 11, 2023.
On Jan 15, 2024 I got an email from IRCC acknowledging that they received my application and approved and mailed the New PR Card. The Email also had the Application ID.
When I tried to check the Application status in online status tracking page, it is not able to find any application with that ID.
It has been over 6 weeks now and I have not received the PR Card in Mail and no emails or application status tracker does not work for my Application ID.
I have called IRCC at +1(888)242-2100, but I am unable to talk to a live agent, it says they are currently busy with high volume calls and try again later.
The automated system just says that they received my application on Dec 11, 2023 and no other update.
What's the best way to connect to a live agent ? Or how to open webform to get the latest update on my application?
Thanks

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied for PR Card Renewal and mailed all required documents and IRCC received it on Dec 11, 2023.
On Jan 15, 2024 I got an email from IRCC acknowledging that they received my application and approved and mailed the New PR Card. The Email also had the Application ID.
When I tried to check the Application status in online status tracking page, it is not able to find any application with that ID.
It has been over 6 weeks now and I have not received the PR Card in Mail and no emails or application status tracker does not work for my Application ID.
I have called IRCC at +1(888)242-2100, but I am unable to talk to a live agent, it says they are currently busy with high volume calls and try again later.
The automated system just says that they received my application on Dec 11, 2023 and no other update.
What's the best way to connect to a live agent ? Or how to open webform to get the latest update on my application?
Thanks
Try this:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?

Reactions: hpayila

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks
You are within normal processing ti es and you know your application has been received. All you can do is be patient. How many days have you spent in Canada when you applied?

hpayila

Dec 14, 2018
Opened a Web Form on March 04 and got a standard response from IRCC on March 06 as follows:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.

Today is March 14, and still no update. Is this normal and how long does it take for them to respond to Web Forms ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Opened a Web Form on March 04 and got a standard response from IRCC on March 06 as follows:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.

Today is March 14, and still no update. Is this normal and how long does it take for them to respond to Web Forms ?
30+ days for a response

• Sad
Reactions: hpayila

hpayila

Dec 14, 2018
You are within normal processing ti es and you know your application has been received. All you can do is be patient. How many days have you spent in Canada when you applied?
How to determine if I am within the processing times ? Do I calculate from the day they acknowledged the receipt of my application ?