+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to contact CIC regarding an online application

maryamab

Feb 23, 2016

I am an international student living in the US, I applied online for a visitor visa and I was rejected because I did not upload my I-20. I am confused because it was not one of the documents required when I submitted my application, I uploaded all the required documents. I am trying to reach the CIC office but I have not found any useful phone number or email. I contacted VAC in New York and they said they don't handle online applications, so who do I contact?

HKG

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Case-Review-im-enquiry@cic.gc.ca

Try the above email ..you will get reply in one week.

wafatauseef

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-08-2016
AOR Received.
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
waiiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Case-Review-im-enquiry@cic.gc.ca

Try the above email ..you will get reply in one week.
I have emailed at this address regarding a refusal of work permit application since November 2. More than 2 weeks now but no reply. I also sent a reminder email asking if there’s any updates, still nothing. There’s no automatic response as well. Is it normal for them to take this long to respond or to not respond at all?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have emailed at this address regarding a refusal of work permit application since November 2. More than 2 weeks now but no reply. I also sent a reminder email asking if there’s any updates, still nothing. There’s no automatic response as well. Is it normal for them to take this long to respond or to not respond at all?
That's not the correct address.

You must send a web form/Case Specific Enquiry to the visa office that's responsible for your country of residence. The link is here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

You can also email the relevant visa office. The email address is available on the IRCC website