+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to complete Appendix B with Passport submission?

Gleasw

Jun 18, 2016
Just got PPR from Manila VO!!! Should I complete appendix B with Applicant details only or Applicant & Spouse (Sponsor) & Canadian child details? See form below . Thank you!

-------------------
Please complete this form for yourself, your spouse/common-law partner, and your dependent children, whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. Send the completed form with your passport(s) or if applicable, photocopy(ies) of passport(s). DO NOT send passports for non-accompanying family members.

Applicant
Spouse / Partner
Child 1
Child 2
Child 3
Child 4
Child 5
Family Name

Given Name(s)

Date of Birth

Place of Birth

Marital Status

Passport #

Date of Expiry

Height

Eye Colour

* Please continue on a separate page if you have additional children.
Contact Telephone number(s):

IMPORTANT: Your contact telephone number must be from the country stated in the address you provide below.
Email address:
Please provide your complete mailing address:

Passport(s) with your Visa(s) and/or Confirmation of Permanent Resident form(s) will be returned to you by VAC, not by courier.
I certify that this information is true and correct.

__________________________ ____________
Signature of Principal Applicant Date

Gleasw

Jun 18, 2016
Just to clarify... spouse & child are Canadian . Do we still complete for them? Thanks so much !

denDbest

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2011
AOR Received.
16-12-2011
File Transfer...
16-12-2011
Med's Request
06-10-2012
Med's Done....
14-10-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-11-2012 sent 14-11-2012, received 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2012 received 13-12-2012
LANDED..........
09-May-2013
Gleasw said:
Just to clarify... spouse & child are Canadian . Do we still complete for them? Thanks so much !
I got mine as well last week sponsoring my child who is born outside canada and on visitor visa with us here in Canada.

Only applicant should be written on the form. In my case only my daughter was declared on applicant form.

Gleasw

Jun 18, 2016
Congratulations & thank you ! I did find some discussion around this back in 2015 & there was no consensus... but I think you are correct . I looked up the definitions of "non- accompanying" on CIC website & it refers to other family members who may be sponsored at a later date ... which would lead me to believe that Canadian spouse & Canadian child would not be included in this form. Why do they make it so confusing?!! Or maybe it's just me!

deep purple

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gleasw said:
We have the same case. Only declare your self (applicant) on Appendix B. No need for your Canadian wife and child.

Ae Jieve

Feb 2, 2017
Hi same thing, just got my PR, appendix b is a bit confusing whether the principal applicant or a family member will fill out the form, since there's applicant's signature printed below, and also the note below stating that documents submitted by VAC will be returned by VAC with your visa and/or confirmation of PR forms. Its not clear to me coz I need to provide mailing address, I'm in Canada just need to get my daughter from the Philippines. Pls help, don't know what to do with this form, whether I need to send it to the Philippines with my signature and address, or not.. Thanks

Ashleyxxx

Jun 5, 2018
Hi, i happen to got the same request. But my problem is, it has no instruction where to deliver the requested documents from Philippines po. Baka po may nakakalam

mashmae

Oct 11, 2017
Hi same thing, just got my PR, appendix b is a bit confusing whether the principal applicant or a family member will fill out the form, since there's applicant's signature printed below, and also the note below stating that documents submitted by VAC will be returned by VAC with your visa and/or confirmation of PR forms. Its not clear to me coz I need to provide mailing address, I'm in Canada just need to get my daughter from the Philippines. Pls help, don't know what to do with this form, whether I need to send it to the Philippines with my signature and address, or not.. Thanks

Hi, I just want to ask how did you proceed with filling out this form? I am in the same situation as you were before. I’m confused as to how to fill this out. Your reply will be very much appreciated.

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hello po..same here po saken...nasa Canada na po ako at ang dependent ko nasa pinas..paano po isissend ang appendix b kasama ng oassport at photos ng anak ko since need po amg pirma ko sa form? Please help po

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hi, I just want to ask how did you proceed with filling out this form? I am in the same situation as you were before. I’m confused as to how to fill this out. Your reply will be very much appreciated.
How did it go po with this case? Parho po kac ng sa akn d ko alam ano gagawin.kng pde ba o fill up kp dito tapos i scan ko nlng at iprint ng anak ko sa pinas ang aopendix b