+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Claim Pension back in European (Schengen) Countries?

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends...

Is there anyone working in some European country? especially schengen countries?

I want to discuss few question regarding pension system. How an expat can claim back the pension which he continuously contributes during the time of job there? if you move-out to another EU country or non-EU country what happens with this pension amount? How many years should u have worked in that particular country?

Kindly need help.

Regards

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
Hello friends...

Is there anyone working in some European country? especially schengen countries?

I want to discuss few question regarding pension system. How an expat can claim back the pension which he continuously contributes during the time of job there? if you move-out to another EU country or non-EU country what happens with this pension amount? How many years should u have worked in that particular country?

Kindly need help.

Regards
Hi,
You will need to mention/state the countries you have worked in and/or work in at present.
If it is UK or Germany, I may be able to help. If you are in the UK, you may trace/enquire about it here, but , again, like I mentioned earlier on you will need to state the country(ies) you have and/or work in:
https://www2.dwp.gov.uk/tps-directgov/en/contact-tps/pension-tracing-form.asp

Good Luck.
BobbyB

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BobbyB said:
Hi,
You will need to mention/state the countries you have worked in and/or work in at present.
If it is UK or Germany, I may be able to help. If you are in the UK, you may trace/enquire about it here, but , again, like I mentioned earlier on you will need to state the country(ies) you have and/or work in:
https://www2.dwp.gov.uk/tps-directgov/en/contact-tps/pension-tracing-form.asp

Good Luck.
BobbyB
Thanks Bobby,

Its Finland....but u can tell me about Germany as all European EEA countries have same process....

I am only concerned with getting this pension back. for example, if i work there for 3 years...i will pay around 10% in pension and the employer will contribute around 20% every month. Then if i leave after 3 years and go to some other non-EU countries, then how can i claim this amount back...

Thanks