IELTS Request
Completed with App
File Transfer...
20 Feb 2017
Med's Request
29 Mar 2018
Med's Done....
5 Apr 2018
We have submitted the letter we got from the State of Maryland in response to the FBI background check request. However, they re-uploaded the same request letter after reviewing the documents. I saw somewhere that we have to mail the documents but I cannot find where to mail to. Can anyone help?

Hey buddy,
You can mail your fingerprints to the following address:

FBI CJIS Division – Summary Request
1000 Custer Hollow Road
Clarksburg, WV 26306

https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

I am in the process of figuring out this eDo thing. I had to have my fingerprints taken by local authorities, pick up a money order for $18, have my date of birth verified (sent a birth certificate and copy of passport) and mail a few other stuff I can't remember. I sent this via Fedex. Afterwards, I went to the eDo thing and resubmitted my application and then forwarded my tracking number and details of a confirmation email from the eDO to an FBI email address found on the above link. They immediately charged my card and I am waiting their email with the link I can use to go to retrieve it. Normally done in 3-5 business days, so I am guessing Monday for me. Sent it last week Friday. I'm sure I did a horrible job of explaining it, but the above link has all the relevant details.

emi_130

Apr 23, 2018
Hey buddy,
You can mail your fingerprints to the following address:

FBI CJIS Division – Summary Request
1000 Custer Hollow Road
Clarksburg, WV 26306

https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

I am in the process of figuring out this eDo thing. I had to have my fingerprints taken by local authorities, pick up a money order for $18, have my date of birth verified (sent a birth certificate and copy of passport) and mail a few other stuff I can't remember. I sent this via Fedex. Afterwards, I went to the eDo thing and resubmitted my application and then forwarded my tracking number and details of a confirmation email from the eDO to an FBI email address found on the above link. They immediately charged my card and I am waiting their email with the link I can use to go to retrieve it. Normally done in 3-5 business days, so I am guessing Monday for me. Sent it last week Friday. I'm sure I did a horrible job of explaining it, but the above link has all the relevant details.
Did you receive your results already? I just want to know if they really process it in 3-5 business days so I can expect to have the results this week 'cause I've also submitted a request and they got my mail last friday. Thanks.

Updated: I just received the result after writing this post :) They received my mail on friday and I got a result on Monday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 514orbust

514orbust

Mar 30, 2017
Nassau, Bahamas
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Trinidad and Tobago
App. Filed.......
19 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
03 Feb 2017
IELTS Request
Completed with App
File Transfer...
20 Feb 2017
Med's Request
29 Mar 2018
Med's Done....
5 Apr 2018
Did you receive your results already? I just want to know if they really process it in 3-5 business days so I can expect to have the results this week 'cause I've also submitted a request and they got my mail last friday. Thanks.

Updated: I just received the result after writing this post :) They received my mail on friday and I got a result on Monday.
Hey buddy,

Yeah, I got mines last week Thursday which was longer than it was supposed to take due to a personal mistake. I had not put the appropriate subject heading/attention and it got lost. I had called customer service and they had resolved the issue in no time. Unfortunately, this had reset my wait time, but they got it to me in three days. It's a pretty new service, so as there are still a few folks sending it in via mail, I'm sure they can still honor that 3-5 day time line. Not sure how it will play out when it begins to gain in popularity.

Reactions: emi_130

George F

Jun 3, 2018
Hi everyone.

Just for your info. I am from Spain and I sent all the documents required to get my FBI criminal records by the end of May. They arrived to the FBI headquarters on February 2nd 2018 based on the tracking number info that my shipping company gave me. I was waiting for some news but never got anything... 2 weeks ago I suddenly received a payment notification from my bank to the FBI and a week later I received my FBI criminal records certificate at home in Spain. So I just have to photocopy this document and submit it (I believe this is how I have to do it).

Just wanted to share my experience. No news for a long time but everything was resolved finally. It seems that it is taking around 16 weeks to process the documents.

khondokar_khaled

Jan 24, 2015
Hey Guys:

I did the online request, which is way faster than the regular mail one.

I paid my fee online and filled out a form and got a confirmation that my application was received but they are waiting for my fingerprints to be sent to US.

Just to add, I am applying from Bangladesh, and I went to The CID office to take my fingerprints (more authentic ).

After 3 days of shipping via DHL I received an email that they received my documents and within 30mins they issued me the certificate! That was pretty damn fast!

dinipc

Aug 24, 2017
Hey Guys:

I did the online request, which is way faster than the regular mail one.

I paid my fee online and filled out a form and got a confirmation that my application was received but they are waiting for my fingerprints to be sent to US.

Just to add, I am applying from Bangladesh, and I went to The CID office to take my fingerprints (more authentic ).

After 3 days of shipping via DHL I received an email that they received my documents and within 30mins they issued me the certificate! That was pretty damn fast!
When you say "online request" do you mean that you placed an order and paid with a credit card online?

Did you send an ink-rolled fingerprint card or a live-scan printed one?

Thanks.