+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to check PR status ?

Mairaj

Dec 20, 2017
Hi
I applied for TRV family visa this month Jan 2018. But I got Refused letter today by saying that from all the list of refusal letter.. × ( purpose of visit.) I have given my all documents, Bank statement Bank letter, CA letter property valuation letter, business licence, cover letter, Declaration for my family support. And my family and friend invitation letter. What else they want to satisfy Them.
Plz help me and advice me with the best satisfaction cover letter format.
That I will be back to my home plase.
And rest of all I even been a X-PR holder of canada. In by 2011.. I have given them all the Best I can. I been to German I been to US in been to London. I been to Dubai. I been to Saudi Arabia.
No one can understand there System.
Plz plz plz help me
Just going crazy coz the reson what they told me is :- ( Purpose of visit. ) even after my Explanation of visit.
Should I re-apply Again with the new cover/explanation letter of visit.
Plz Advice me.
Thanks
Regards

Mairaj

Dec 20, 2017
And they didn't mention any thing regarding my PR Status. . The Refusal letter it just says ( purpose of visit). that it..
What to do plz Advice me plz..

Thanks
Regards

Mairaj

Dec 20, 2017
Hi
I got Refusel letter from IAD in 2013 And I did not appeal FEDERAL COURT OF CANADA till know. 2018. Does my PR get Revoked or I have to renounce it.
Plz Advice me

sjithender

May 4, 2018
Hi, I am in the same boat. Got PR in 2006, lived there less than 2/5 years. Came back to India as my husband got a better job here. We are now ready to get back! What should I do?

Which local office you went to? I mailed the high. Commission in Delhi, India. No response yet.

Please help!

Hi ,

Thank you for your reply, i became a PR in 2010. Applied for pr renewal as pr expired in june 2015. PR application went to local office and they requested that i submit a PRTD within 180 days.

if i do not submit my PRTD within 180 days, i think the PR application would be abandoned, but i am not sure if i would also lose my PR status. So my question is HOW TO CHECK MY PR STATUS if it is still valid ?

Regards
I a

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Plz tel . How to find out weather I am a pr holder of Canada or not
Your PRTD was refused at least once if not twice. You are no longer a PR.

Reactions: Ponga