+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to check MPNP file status?

jaypatel6321

Jun 8, 2014
My friend has submitted my file online in August 2013 but i do not any my user id and password so how can i check my online file status file. can any help me!

blooms

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Ask you friend for the user id and password, he used to submit your application. You can check your status using the same information.

khrisna

Sep 23, 2014
Hi pls help, my sister applied for mpnp sept 2013 , I'm the who nominated her, I got my phone interview july of 2014 and until now we haven't received any reply regarding their approval . How will I check the status of their application , I tried to send an email but mo response until now... Pls help me

Apr 8, 2014
khrisna said:
Hi pls help, my sister applied for mpnp sept 2013 , I'm the who nominated her, I got my phone interview july of 2014 and until now we haven't received any reply regarding their approval . How will I check the status of their application , I tried to send an email but mo response until now... Pls help me
same here, my application was dropped on sept 2013 and was interviewed on april 2014, until this time i have no update yet..according to some blogs, we cannot really predict the process timeline of MPNP this time, some were approved earlier and some are still waiting like us...let's just pray and hopeful for the positive outcome...