+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to check LMIA letter

May 11, 2019
Anyway, they didn't ask any money to pay yet. They have sent me job offer letter, certificate of employment, control agreement and LMIA. Sir, here have no option to attach the file.

May 11, 2019
This is the message they sent me along with LMIA.
Dear Applicant,

In response to the signed contract agreement document and the Job offer letter. An LMIA is a labor market verification process whereby Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) assesses an offer of employment to ensure that the employment of a foreign worker will not have a negative impact on the Canadian labor market.

The LMIA clearance has been issued and i hereby attached a print out copy for your perusal and we have approached the Canada Citizenship Immigration Services (CIS) for the process of your visa and work permit. The attorney has applied for Open work permit which will enable you to secure Permanent Resident upon your arrival.

All required documents for the process has been submitted to the Citizenship immigration services Ontario office for the approval of your application and we shall keep you posted as soon as the application is approved and forward to Canada Immigration Center in your country. Moreover We have requested our attorney to secure an appointed Immigration officer who will guide and direct you about the visa and work permit application process in your country to avoid delay or denial of your application in your country India.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this mail as we are looking forward in welcoming you soonest here in Canada

Warm Regards
DR ALBERT COLLINS

Canada

+14163056179

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Dear Applicant,

In response to the signed contract agreement document and the Job offer letter. An LMIA is a labor market verification process whereby Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) assesses an offer of employment to ensure that the employment of a foreign worker will not have a negative impact on the Canadian labor market.

The LMIA clearance has been issued and i hereby attached a print out copy for your perusal and we have approached the Canada Citizenship Immigration Services (CIS) for the process of your visa and work permit. The attorney has applied for Open work permit which will enable you to secure Permanent Resident upon your arrival.

All required documents for the process has been submitted to the Citizenship immigration services Ontario office for the approval of your application and we shall keep you posted as soon as the application is approved and forward to Canada Immigration Center in your country. Moreover We have requested our attorney to secure an appointed Immigration officer who will guide and direct you about the visa and work permit application process in your country to avoid delay or denial of your application in your country India.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this mail as we are looking forward in welcoming you soonest here in Canada

Warm Regards
DR ALBERT COLLINS

Canada

+14163056179
This letter seems fake - the language is awkward, there is no such thin as Citizenship Immigration Services (it's Citizenship and Immigration Canada or Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada) and no one appoints an immigration officer to guide you through a work permit - they may appoint a consultant or an agent, but not an officer.

What terms of employment did they offer you? What is the work, how much are you being "paid" and what are they offering you?

May 11, 2019
They offered me for Estate Manager position. SALARY 7500 CAD / MONTH. Four year contract. Offering me free accommodation, free medical and free transportation.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
They offered me for Estate Manager position. SALARY 7500 CAD / MONTH. Four year contract. Offering me free accommodation, free medical and free transportation.
It's fake.

Medical is free in Canada. $7,500 per month is much higher than a normal Canadian wage for a lot of things, and certainly for a household manager.

If you don't believe me, you're welcome to continue talking to them, but the moment they ask you to pay the "appointed immigration officer" any amount of money, you will know it's fake.

Reactions: Reghu Murugesan

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Dear Applicant,

Warm Regards
DR ALBERT COLLINS

Canada

+14163056179
There are MANY things wrong with that letter. To add to the ones already identified.

1) LMIA is for a closed work permit, not an open work permit as identified in the letter.
2) you can't "secure Permanent Resident upon your arrival" with any type of work permit.

It's obvious that this is a fake / scam.

Reactions: Reghu Murugesan

narinder001

May 14, 2019
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Sir,

Greetings of the Day ...!

I Would Like to inform you that I Got a Offer Letter from Candian Firm and I Also got the LMIA From Employer side So Kindly Suggest Me it's Fake or Genuine. Detail for the ssame has been Mentioned Below :-

System File Number :- 095231929
Employer ID :- 547368
Position :- Customer Support Represntative

So Please Look/Help me for the Same. I Shall be very thankful to you for this.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi Sir,

Greetings of the Day ...!

I Would Like to inform you that I Got a Offer Letter from Candian Firm and I Also got the LMIA From Employer side So Kindly Suggest Me it's Fake or Genuine. Detail for the ssame has been Mentioned Below :-

System File Number :- 095231929
Employer ID :- 547368
Position :- Customer Support Represntative

So Please Look/Help me for the Same. I Shall be very thankful to you for this.
You need to share the offer letter here with personal details removed for anyone to comment. Nobody on this forum has any access to any immigration systems.

narinder001

May 14, 2019
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
You need to share the offer letter here with personal details removed for anyone to comment. Nobody on this forum has any access to any immigration systems.
Sir, there is no option to share the offer Letter so kindly Suggest.

I have share the LMIA detail as well is this not sufficent for the Same

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Sir, there is no option to share the offer Letter so kindly Suggest.

I have share the LMIA detail as well is this not sufficent for the Same
Why can't you share the offer letter? We need to see the offer letter to tell you if the job is fake or not. Copy and paste the letter here or retype it.

No - we cannot tell you this based on the LMIA details alone. You must provide the offer letter details.

If the employer is offering to pay for any of the following, then the job is fake and a scam: airfare, food, accommodations.

narinder001

May 14, 2019
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
DEAR KUMAR NARINDER,

With reference to your application and further discussion for employment in our company. We are pleased to engage your services
as Customer Service Representative on contract basis at Bluverse Fruits Farm Ltd., Canada. This offer will be valid for two years
from the date of reporting to duty.
The purpose of this letter is to set forth an understanding of the terms of your employment with Bluverse Fruits Farm Ltd., It is
important to us that your involvement makes a tangible, measurable and profitable contribution. It is also important that you are
inspired to remain with Bluverse Fruits Farm Ltd over time, and to focus your energies on successfully and efficiently contributing to
our company’s goals.
Administrative
Position: Customer Service Representative. In this capacity you will be reporting to Ms. Melissa Humphreys, your
Administrative Officer on or before July 15
th
, 2019.
Compensation
You will be compensated with an hourly salary in the amount of CAD $25.00 per hour and your first 15 days of
employment with Bluverse Fruits Farm Ltd are considered an introductory period and during that time you will be
trained to be perfect in your job.
Reimbursement
The following reimbursements will be allowed on submission of the supporting documents every month:
 Uniforms and Maintenance : CAD $100/month
 Miscellaneous : CAD $130/month
 Professional Pursuits : CAD $140/month
Any expenses incurred during your work permit application process will be reimbursed as soon as you report to duty.
Benefits
As an employee of Bluverse Fruits Farm Ltd, Furnished Accommodation will be provided to all the workers, Food is
provided by the company management. One way air ticket will be provided to report to duty and contract can be
extended based on performance. Your working hours is 8 hours per day from Mon-Sat. And your contract is for 2
years and after which can be extended if you wish to extend.
You will also be entitled to the annual benefits as follows:
Health Care, Dental and Medical : Included
Leave Travel Concession for self and family : C
Job Number: 0368615
Date: 2019-04-23 Contract No.: BFFLCA-280351
Ref No.: QC/0410803