+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to check LMIA letter

Dec 27, 2022
PROVINCIAL AUTHORITY UNDER R204(C) TO SELECT A FW DIPLOMATICS AUTHORIZED APPROVAL LETTER REF NO: C251WVLED-L21MA SUBJECT: R204(c) –Provincial Selection of Foreign Worker Employee:MR. BATHANIYA SHAILESH Nationality: INDIAN. Passport Number: : N3291414 File No: GGF/008- CA441/9N490 Employer: ALEXANDER LEONARD ADRESS:1231 Line 7 Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada WHAT DO YOU THINK- it's original

Wiggy

Dec 16, 2020
PROVINCIAL AUTHORITY UNDER R204(C) TO SELECT A FW DIPLOMATICS AUTHORIZED APPROVAL LETTER REF NO: C251WVLED-L21MA SUBJECT: R204(c) –Provincial Selection of Foreign Worker Employee:MR. BATHANIYA SHAILESH Nationality: INDIAN. Passport Number: : N3291414 File No: GGF/008- CA441/9N490 Employer: ALEXANDER LEONARD ADRESS:1231 Line 7 Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada WHAT DO YOU THINK- it's original
No fake

Wiggy

Dec 16, 2020
sir , see page number 19 ,20 or 21 copymany people have recevied this letter.please check.this page number is 51.
Ok dude. You have been told it is fake by numerous people (it has not been sent by the correct government department). But you can’t accept this so fine. YOU believe it’s real so it must be!!!! Why ask other people if you’re not going to take any notice,

Reactions: cansha

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Ok dude. You have been told it is fake by numerous people (it has not been sent by the correct government department). But you can’t accept this so fine. YOU believe it’s real so it must be!!!! Why ask other people if you’re not going to take any notice,
He has extra money to learn an important life lesson. Let him learn that.

Nov 22, 2022
Yemen
Category........
BUSINESS
Job Offer........
Yes
Dear Applicant,

This is in response to your recent email inquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian Embassy. You are required to provide the following documents to support your application for a work permit and visa processing. Kindly fill in the application form separately.

1: Scan Copy Of Your Recent Passport Photograph With White Background (2)
2: Marriage Certificate (If Married)
3: Birth Certificate
4: Evidence of Your Current Employment (If currently working)
5: Visa Registration Fee $485CAD
6: Filled Work Visa Application Form
7: Scan Copy of your International Passport Data Page.
8: Pan Card And Aadhar Card Copy
9. Address Proof (Telephone/Electricity Bill)

Kindly download the attached file to see the visa information form, and fill it as directed below.

1. Fill in the required details into the space provided on the form
2. Sign your signature on the printed copy of the form.
3. Scan the copy you have signed, attach the scan copy and send it to us via email.
4. Send along all other required document scan copies and your passport size photograph

All procedures will be handled by myself and staff, we will be instructing you on each step of the way and i am always available between the hours of 9:30am to 6pm Monday - Friday and 10am to 2:30pm on Saturdays (occasionally)

Upon confirmation of your visa registration payment in which you are to pay within 48hours then we shall provide appointment information that will enable you to come for visa stamping and biometrics at Canadian Embassy. As soon as your visa fees is received, your visa application process will commence with immediate effect. We shall process both Visa and Foreign Worker's Card before your arrival/ You may only take up your anti-drug test when you arrive to Canada.

I await your quick response in order to avoid delay.

Warm Regards,
Mr. Church Blake Morgan,
Canadian Embassy,
Immigration Clearance Officer,
7/8, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi, India

Yes, I am interested.
في الخميس، ٢٩ ديسمبر ٢٠٢٢ ٨:٤١ ص IRCC IMMIGRATION CANADA <visaapplicationunit@immi-gc-ca.com> كتب:
Dear Applicant,

This is in response to your recent email inquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian Embassy. You are required to provide the following documents to support your application for a work permit and visa processing. Kindly fill in the application form separately.

Kindly download the attached file to see the visa information form, and fill it as directed below.

3. Scan the copy you have signed, attach the scan copy and send it to us via email.
4. Send along all other required document scan copies and your passport size photograph

All procedures will be handled by myself and staff, we will be instructing you on each step of the way and i am always available between the hours of 9:30am to 6pm Monday - Friday and 10am to 2:30pm on Saturdays (occasionally)

عند تأكيد الدفع الخاص بتسجيل التأشيرة الذي يتعين عليك الدفع فيه خلال 48 ساعة ، سنقدم لك معلومات الموعد التي ستمكنك من القدوم لختم التأشيرة والقياسات الحيوية في السفارة الكندية. بمجرد استلام رسوم التأشيرة الخاصة بك ، ستبدأ عملية طلب التأشيرة الخاصة بك بأثر فوري. سنقوم بمعالجة كل من بطاقة الفيزا وبطاقة العامل الأجنبي قبل وصولك / لا يجوز لك إجراء اختبار مكافحة المخدرات إلا عند وصولك إلى كندا.

أنا في انتظار ردكم السريع من أجل تجنب التأخير.

تحياتي الحارة ،
السيد تشيرش بليك مورغان ،
السفارة الكندية،
ضابط تخليص الهجرة ،
7/8 ، شانتيباث ، تشاناكيابوري ،
نيودلهي، الهند

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Applicant,

Upon confirmation of your visa registration payment in which you are to pay within 48hours then we shall provide appointment information that will enable you to come for visa stamping and biometrics at Canadian Embassy. As soon as your visa fees is received, your visa application process will commence with immediate effect. We shall process both Visa and Foreign Worker's Card before your arrival/ You may only take up your anti-drug test when you arrive to Canada.

Warm Regards,
Mr. Church Blake Morgan,
Canadian Embassy,
New Delhi, India

Yes, I am interested.
في الخميس، ٢٩ ديسمبر ٢٠٢٢ ٨:٤١ ص IRCC IMMIGRATION CANADA <visaapplicationunit@immi-gc-ca.com> كتب:
Fake

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
Dear Applicant,

Warm Regards,
Mr. Church Blake Morgan,
Canadian Embassy,
New Delhi, India

Yes, I am interested.
Absolutely fake, don’t pay.

Priyanka S

Feb 22, 2023
Hello Everyone,
One of my friend got his LMIA to Canada. Could you please let me know whether it's fake or a genuine one inorder to proceed further. Kindly reply on the urgent basis