+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to check LMIA letter

mohammad forkan

Aug 11, 2022
ALBERTA,
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Service Canada Centre # 7550 Employer Services Crowsnest Trail Plaza, Unit 101 920 2A Avenue North Lethbridge, Alberta
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01/08/2022
Fake. Even website is fake for company. No employer gives free lodging and meals.
Thank you sir I believed you would tell me the truth

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
1022, 4th Avenue, Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 1k2, Canada.
support@windsox.com
Mohammed Forkan
South Patenga, Char
Ward-41,
Patenga, Chittagong,
Bosti,
Bangladesh
APPOINTMENT LETTER
I’m pleased to offer you an appointment in my organization as a Factory Labourer
(Manufacturing). We are eager to have you work with us on such an important assessment and as a
value addition to our company and clients.
Work Permit
This Employment is subject to the approval of the Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) by
the Canadian Immigration department through the granting of a Work Permit to enable you to
take such employment.
Working Schedule
This is full-time position requiring approximately 40 hours per week Monday – Friday,
9am-5pm, 8-hours per day.
Salary
The Company will pay you a starting salary at the rate of $18.00 per hour, payable in
accordance with the Company’s standard payroll schedule, this salary will be subject to
adjustment pursuant to the Company’s employee compensation policies in effect at the time.
Commission Potential
In addition to your base salary, you will receive 10% commission on individual. The amount of
the commission will be calculated on a quarterly basis and will be added to payroll.
Employment Benefits
As a regular employee of the Company, you will be eligible to participate in a number of
Company-sponsored benefits.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
Health and Dental Insurance
As all Company employees, you will be eligible for the health and dental insurance plans we
offer. Specific terms and conditions may change upon vendor’s decision.
Vacation Policy
You will be eligible for [number] days of paid vacation leave per year. Paid time off is additional
to sick days, bank holidays and days that the company does not operate.
Training
You will be eligible for an annual training budget, as part of our professional development
initiative for all employees. This can be used for educational materials, like books or other
resources, subscriptions to online course or tickets to conferences and workshops, upon
manager’s approval.
Travel Expense Reimbursement
You will receive full reimbursement for travel expenses related to events you participate in as
part of your job, upon manager’s approval. These expenses include transportation, lodging and
meals. The exact terms of travel expense reimbursements are described in the Company’s
travel policy.
Duties and Responsibility

Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products.
Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers.
Perform other labouring and elemental activities.
Clean machines and immediate work areas.
Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor.
Private Agreement
You are required to observe and upload all of the Company’s privacy policies and procedures
as implemented or varied from time to time. Collected, storage, access to and dissemination of
employee personal information will be in accordance with privacy legislation.
Conflict of Interest Policy
While you are employed at the Company, you will not engage in any other employment,
consulting or other business activity (whether full-time or part-time) that would create a conflict
of interest with the Company. By signing this letter of agreement, you confirm that you have no
contractual commitments or other legal obligations that would prohibit you from performing your
duties for the Company.
Interpretation, Amendment and Enforcement
This letter agreement supersedes and replaces any prior agreements, representations or
understandings (whether written, oral, implied or otherwise) between you and Company and
constitute the complete agreement between you and the Company regarding the subject matter
set forth herein. This letter agreement may not be amended or modified, except by an express
written agreement signed by both you and duly authorized officer of the Company.
You may indicate your agreement with these terms and accept this offer by signing and dating
this agreement by [date the offer expires]. Upon your acceptance of this employment offer,
Windsox Manufacturing Company will provide you with the necessary paperwork and
instructions.
Sincerely,
Edouard Liam
Chief Executive Officer
Applicant (Sign)
Applicant Date
Sir, I don't know how much riyal my paper is please tell me
Sir sending my lmia paper from this company
Fake, why would an employer invite labourer fom outside whereas they can get loads of them here in Canada looking for jobs. Moreover all expenses and training paid for labour job is a big red flag. Please don't pay any money.

mohammad forkan

Aug 11, 2022
ALBERTA,
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Service Canada Centre # 7550 Employer Services Crowsnest Trail Plaza, Unit 101 920 2A Avenue North Lethbridge, Alberta
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01/08/2022
Fake, why would an employer invite labourer fom outside whereas they can get loads of them here in Canada looking for jobs. Moreover all expenses and training paid for labour job is a big red flag. Please don't pay any money.
The truth is that the gentleman sending me the papers did not ask me for any money After sending the papers, he asked me for police clearance paper and medical paper nothing else

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
The truth is that the gentleman sending me the papers did not ask me for any money After sending the papers, he asked me for police clearance paper and medical paper nothing else
The money request will come... and do not give him any ID or passport copy. He can also sell you identity information for money.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
This is one of the tactics, eventually will ask for money as already said by the above senior member. Don't provide any legal docs, can lead to more scam.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi bro have you received the visa or still pending, I got offer from this company sales and marketing until now no payment requested,is it legit?
The one for factory labourer…it is fake. No company offers free food or accommodations plus commission as a labourer.

Wowrizan

Sep 5, 2022
No need to update us. It is fake.
I did biometric recently and employer paid 185cad for it, next will b interview n job contract. I have ucn and application number start with W. BIL and vfs appointment and 185 cad paid receipt. Pls comment on this

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I did biometric recently and employer paid 185cad for it, next will b interview n job contract. I have ucn and application number start with W. BIL and vfs appointment and 185 cad paid receipt. Pls comment on this
You were replying to someone who posted a job offer that was fake…so that is what is I was responding to. If your employer has a LMIA, and you applied for a closed work permit then most likely legit. Check your status on your IRCC account. You would already have a job contract if you have a LMIA and applied for a closed work permit.

Wowrizan

Sep 5, 2022
It’s with same company and do I require lmia for Yukon but I find something fishy, that’s y I mention I will update on this soon

mohammad forkan

Aug 11, 2022
ALBERTA,
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01/08/2022
Temporary Foreign Worker Program
191 Laurier Avenue West, 19th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0L8, Canada.

2022-08-26

Edouard Liam
1022, 4th Avenue, Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 1K2,
Canada
+1 867 292 5786
ANNEXB
Do not forward this annex to the foreign worker(s). Annex B is intended for the employer's records only and is not
required for the purposes of applying for a work permit. The foreign worker only requires the LMIA confirmation letter
page 1 and 3 identifying the system file number 968750 for visa application.
** Please take note that the temporary foreign worker must apply to CIC for a work permit prior to
this date.
Job Information
NOC code and title:
Number of positions:
9619 D
Expected Start date: Nil
Temporary Foreign Worker's information
LAST NAME
Forkan
FIRST NAME
Mohammed