+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to check LMIA letter

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Respected sir,

Please check and confirm this is true or fake?

I have received job offer and LMIA letter
Certified Number : 6995682

Official file number: CAN/J97549795
Canadian Service Center: 5761-Foreign Worker
Recruitment Branch: #245673 Calgary Alberta.
Canadian Service Officer: Logan Ethan
Phone: (206)429-8015
Date: 28-05-2020
Opinion Expiry Date: 30-11-2035 Renewable/ Negotiable between
Employer & Employee in Agreement according to Canadian Oath of
law
“Please Note that Foreign Worker Must Apply to CYO for a Work Permit Prior To This Date.”
Employer Information:
Employer ID: #996067**
Employer Name: Pieridae Energy, Canada
Please take note of this number for future reference as this will help in the processing of any future
Foreign Marker requests.
Employer contact(s):
Contact Name Contact Number Other Number
Michael Bartley. +1-403-602-0534 +1647-360-7178
Third Party Information:
Third Party ID#: 99613XX
Third Party Company: Barrister Eric Etienne/Lawrence Holmes &
Associates
2*.Please take note of this number for future reference as this will help in the processing of any future
foreign Marker requests.
Name of Representative:
Barr. Sarah N, Goodman +1(437)886-8441 +1(415)628-2988
New Employees: [ First Batch]
Last Name Middle Name First name
Savankumar Babubhai Solanki
james danny
kALPESH Kentson Danny
Fisher Scolfield
Scoth Benjamin Walter
Engr.Samuel paulson
*The order of your first, middle or last name is not significant.
Job Information:
NOC Code & Title: 74842- Pieridae Energy
Job Reference: CAN-/PC316-5VGX/PEC/CA/049CA
Number of Positions: 14 Positions
Level of Education: Graduate (As required by Employer)
Language requirements:
Oral: English
Written: English
Regulatory body: This occupation is not regulated
Duration of Employment: Negotiable
Wage: $60 per Hour and above.
Benefits: Available
Hour of Work: 8 hours per day
Location of Employment: 3100-308 4th Ave SW, Calgary,
Alberta,T2P 0H7 Canada.
Annex Footnote: As this Position falls under the high skilled (NOCC & D) category the Employer is responsible for the payment of Return
Airfare, Affordable Accommodation, Medical and Life Insurance, Registering employees to WCB and show continued effort to recruit and
train Canadian workers,
Gfchsn-ytc32-hhkalk-1cvde-krghsc@2020 Alberta.
It will be a scam so do not share copies any documents or pay any money

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Respected sir,

Please check and confirm this is true or fake?

I have received job offer and LMIA letter
Certified Number : 6995682

Official file number: CAN/J97549795
Canadian Service Center: 5761-Foreign Worker
Recruitment Branch: #245673 Calgary Alberta.
Canadian Service Officer: Logan Ethan
Phone: (206)429-8015
Date: 28-05-2020
Opinion Expiry Date: 30-11-2035 Renewable/ Negotiable between
Employer & Employee in Agreement according to Canadian Oath of
law
“Please Note that Foreign Worker Must Apply to CYO for a Work Permit Prior To This Date.”
Employer Information:
Employer ID: #996067**
Employer Name: Pieridae Energy, Canada
Please take note of this number for future reference as this will help in the processing of any future
Foreign Marker requests.
Employer contact(s):
Michael Bartley. +1-403-602-0534 +1647-360-7178
Third Party Information:
Third Party ID#: 99613XX
Third Party Company: Barrister Eric Etienne/Lawrence Holmes &
Associates
2*.Please take note of this number for future reference as this will help in the processing of any future
foreign Marker requests.
Name of Representative:
Barr. Sarah N, Goodman +1(437)886-8441 +1(415)628-2988
New Employees: [ First Batch]
Last Name Middle Name First name
Savankumar Babubhai Solanki
james danny
kALPESH Kentson Danny
Fisher Scolfield
Scoth Benjamin Walter
Engr.Samuel paulson
*The order of your first, middle or last name is not significant.
Job Information:
NOC Code & Title: 74842- Pieridae Energy
Job Reference: CAN-/PC316-5VGX/PEC/CA/049CA
Number of Positions: 14 Positions
Level of Education: Graduate (As required by Employer)
Language requirements:
Oral: English
Written: English
Regulatory body: This occupation is not regulated
Duration of Employment: Negotiable
Wage: $60 per Hour and above.
Benefits: Available
Hour of Work: 8 hours per day
Location of Employment: 3100-308 4th Ave SW, Calgary,
Alberta,T2P 0H7 Canada.
Annex Footnote: As this Position falls under the high skilled (NOCC & D) category the Employer is responsible for the payment of Return
Airfare, Affordable Accommodation, Medical and Life Insurance, Registering employees to WCB and show continued effort to recruit and
train Canadian workers,
Gfchsn-ytc32-hhkalk-1cvde-krghsc@2020 Alberta.
It's fake.

balaji23

Jun 3, 2020
hi
This Is Balaji From Iindia Recived a mail from a Company Calvary Med Care Hospital offering a salary of 12140 CAD $ pls let me Know the genuine of this company

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
hi
This Is Balaji From Iindia Recived a mail from a Company Calvary Med Care Hospital offering a salary of 12140 CAD $ pls let me Know the genuine of this company
You need to provide more information such as copy offer with personal details removed. For a salary of 144000 a year what job exactly.

It looks suspicious as the web domain only created begin this year and on the website has a reference to Australia and an Australian owner company which often could mean site has been cloned. Website is in English only, no French option.

Last edited:

balaji23

Jun 3, 2020
CALVARYMEDCARE.COM || 5435 FERRIER ST, MOUNT ROYAL, QC H4P 1M5, CANADA.

Dear V. Balaji,

Upon agreement and approval to contract agreement, your employment status is now officially confirmed with us at Calvary Med Care Hospital,Canada, on registration and approval with the Immigration Home Office here in Canada. While we expect the best of you, we are also confident of making you experience one of the most excellent career environment in the Canada.
Kindly check the attached file for your refer letter. You are to send a copy of your refer letter to your assigned immigration Attorney with the contact details below;

Assigned Immigration Attorney: NDC. Eva Mishra
Official Email: ndc.evamishra@international-ic-gc.ca
Contact Number: 00917085713887

Note: You are advised to carefully correspond the provided assigned immigration attorney details above in other to make sure you are strictly contacting the assigned immigration attorney, as you have to be aware of other related fraudulent activities out there".

The Immigration Home Office has assigned a Correspondent Immigration Attorney at the Canadian Immigration office to be in charge of your visa issuance. In other to avoid refusal or denials of work permit visa, as we will be validating them with all the documents for your immigration. With the major step being your permit approval. You are to further contact the Correspondent Immigration Attorney with the following documents, so as to enable the confirmation of your identity and commencement with your registration.

LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR VISA PROCESSING:
  • IDENTITY PROOF
  • EMPLOYMENT & CONTRACT LETTER YOU RECEIVED FROM US
  • A RECENT PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
  • COPY OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT DATA PAGE
  • MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IF MARRIED

The Attorney was assigned by the Immigration Home Office to process our selected candidate's visa in {ASIA ZONE} in order to avoid refusal or denial of visa/work permits at the Canadian Embassy. We urge you to be in compliance with them so as to enable you get your visa/ residence permit.
You are to contact your immigration attorney immediately to initiate your visa processing as you are to resume office on the time given in your employment letter. And keep us intimated with the progress between you and the Canadian Immigration Attorney in charge of your visa, in case of guidance/clarification when necessary.
s

HUMAN RESOURCE

This is the letter i received today

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Y

Dear V. Balaji,

Upon agreement and approval to contract agreement, your employment status is now officially confirmed with us at Calvary Med Care Hospital,Canada, on registration and approval with the Immigration Home Office here in Canada. While we expect the best of you, we are also confident of making you experience one of the most excellent career environment in the Canada.
Kindly check the attached file for your refer letter. You are to send a copy of your refer letter to your assigned immigration Attorney with the contact details below;

Note: You are advised to carefully correspond the provided assigned immigration attorney details above in other to make sure you are strictly contacting the assigned immigration attorney, as you have to be aware of other related fraudulent activities out there".

The Immigration Home Office has assigned a Correspondent Immigration Attorney at the Canadian Immigration office to be in charge of your visa issuance. In other to avoid refusal or denials of work permit visa, as we will be validating them with all the documents for your immigration. With the major step being your permit approval. You are to further contact the Correspondent Immigration Attorney with the following documents, so as to enable the confirmation of your identity and commencement with your registration.

• IDENTITY PROOF

The Attorney was assigned by the Immigration Home Office to process our selected candidate's visa in {ASIA ZONE} in order to avoid refusal or denial of visa/work permits at the Canadian Embassy. We urge you to be in compliance with them so as to enable you get your visa/ residence permit.
You are to contact your immigration attorney immediately to initiate your visa processing as you are to resume office on the time given in your employment letter. And keep us intimated with the progress between you and the Canadian Immigration Attorney in charge of your visa, in case of guidance/clarification when necessary.
s

HUMAN RESOURCE

Yup, it's a scam. Don't send them any information or money.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016

Dear V. Balaji,

• IDENTITY PROOF

s

HUMAN RESOURCE

Definitely a scam using similar format fake job offer letter to others scams seen here.

Do not send copies any documents or pay any money

This sentence below from a scammer is amusing

Quote from the fake offer :

Jun 9, 2020
Hi All
Can someone guide me, how to report a LMIA scam. I have been searching a lot about it but got nothing. If someone has any information on this, kindly share.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017

Gsrd

Jun 10, 2020
It will be a scam so do not share copies any documents or pay any money
hi
Hello Balaji,
Even I got offer from the same hospital. Did you get any information. Even I want to know whether it is genuine?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Balaji,
Even I got offer from the same hospital. Did you get any information. Even I want to know whether it is genuine?
It's fake.

Smruthiruby

Jun 11, 2020
I received it yesterday,
Is it fake?

LABOUR MARKET IMPACT ASSESSMENT
CONFIRMATION NUMBER: 9774848
ANNEX
System File Number : 9774848
Service Canada Center: 4745-Foreign Worker Recruitment Branch
Service Canada Officer: Logan Samson
Phone :( 206)429-8015)
Opinion Expiry Date: 2023-07-29
“ P l e a s e N o t e t h a t F o r e i g n W o r k e r M u s t A p p l y t o C Y O f o r a W o r k P e r m i t P r i o r T o T h i s D a t e . ”
Employer Information
Employer ID #: 800738753
Employer Name: Alexander Leonard
Employer Corporation Number: 94716547
P l e a s e t a k e n o t e o f t h i s n u m b e r f o r f u t u r e r e f e r e n c e a s t h i s w i l l h e l p i n t
h e p r o c e s s i n g o f a n y f u t u r e F o r e i g n Marker requests .
Employer contact(s)
Contact Name Contact Number Other Phone__
Mr Alexander Leonard. +1(647) 8466831 --
(Director) (Primary)
Third Party Information
Third Party ID#: 9961547
Third Party Company: Barrister James Comrad
2*.Please t a k e n o t e o f t h i s n u m b e r f o r f u t u r e r e f e r e n c e a s t h i s w i l l h e l p i n t h e p r o c e s s i n g o f
a n y f u t u r e f o r e i g n M a r k e r r e q u e s t s .
Name of Representative Phone Fax_____________________
Barrister James Comrad. 1(437)886-8441 1(415)628-2988
New Worker information
Last Name Given Name
SUDHI KUMAR
Job Information
NOC code and title : 1231 Line 7 Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, On Los 1jO,
Canada.
Number of positions : 18 Positions
Level of education : Graduate
(As required by employer)
Language : English
Regulatory Body : This Occupation is a self-regulated profession
Duration of employment: 4 years (Renewable – Contract)
Wage : $ 5,250 Monthly
Benefits : Available
Hour of work : 10 Hours per day
Location of employment: 1231 Line 7 Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, On Los 1jO,
Canada.
Annex Footnote: As this Position falls under the high skilled (NOCC & D) category the Employer is
responsible for the payment of Return Airfare, Affordable Accommodation, Medical and Life Insurance,
registering employees to WCB and show continued effort to recruit and train Canadian worke