30-05-2014
AOR Received.
11-06-2014
Med's Request
16-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Hi everyone!

Please if you know about this help me to clear my mind!

I have a work permit for a year, is going to finish next april, I really want to apply under the CEC. today sunday november the 10th I checked the requirements to apply for this class an came to my attention that now the administrative asistant are not elegibles to the cec an comparing that whit my passport say Im a administrative assistant so that means im not elegible.

but the truth is I dont do the duties of a administrative assiatant Im a Rental coordinator manager so I think im should be on a diferent code I have been checking whit my boss all day to see which is the code that really fits me and we found 2 others on level 0 or A that mach like 80% whit the description of my job and whit the letters that my boss say I was going to do.

Where I can change the noc! in Canada or in my country? I want to do it now since im working and say is wrong the noc on my passport and have the possibility to apply under this class next year!

somebody knows where I should call? to who I can submit my aplication to make the change?

Thanks!