+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to become Canada residence from indonesia

Sutantio

Apr 3, 2018
Hello im intrested to moved to canada, looking for a new hope and new life, I graduate from Vocational High School, I had worked with Pump ( Domestic & Industrial ) company for more than 5 years and in the field 8 years in jakarta. Other Skill is making / assembled electrical Panel for Pump.

Question is, how i can become the citizen of canada, so i can stay, live and work there, and how much cost do i need to pay,

advice please,

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello im intrested to moved to canada, looking for a new hope and new life, I graduate from Vocational High School, I had worked with Pump ( Domestic & Industrial ) company for more than 5 years and in the field 8 years in jakarta. Other Skill is making / assembled electrical Panel for Pump.

Question is, how i can become the citizen of canada, so i can stay, live and work there, and how much cost do i need to pay,

advice please,

Thanks
You must become a permanent resident first. Canada has a number of different immigration streams that allow you to apply to be a permanent resident. Details are in the link below and I would recommend you start by researching the Express Entry program.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014

advice please,

Thanks
To add to scylla’s information, your only option through Express Entry seems to be the Federal Skilled Trades program, since you’ve only completed vocational high school. Otherwise, you should also look into Provincial Nomination Programs and job offers that target your trade.

Reactions: scylla

Sutantio

Apr 3, 2018
To add to scylla’s information, your only option through Express Entry seems to be the Federal Skilled Trades program, since you’ve only completed vocational high school. Otherwise, you should also look into Provincial Nomination Programs and job offers that target your trade.
Do i still need to attach IELTS test result for those requirement? And if it's so, what the minimum score for the ielts test result that i have to attach with my conditions now?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Do i still need to attach IELTS test result for those requirement? And if it's so, what the minimum score for the ielts test result that i have to attach with my conditions now?
Yes - you must complete the IELTS general test before you can submit an Express Entry profile. You need to score at least 6 in each of the four categories - however you aim to sore as high as possible since it's a points-based system.

Sutantio

Apr 3, 2018
Yes - you must complete the IELTS general test before you can submit an Express Entry profile. You need to score at least 6 in each of the four categories - however you aim to sore as high as possible since it's a points-based system.

Thanks scylla for the information.