+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO ATTACH PAPERS???

lapula

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
HII,ALL
I HAVE A QUESTION ,MIGHT SOUND SILLY,BUT WANT TO ASK JUST TO BE SURE ,
SO
HOW SHOULD I ATTACH PAPERS ,I MEAN APPLICATION SHEETS TO EACH OTHER BY PAPERS CLIP OR STAPLE THEM???

THANK U IN ADVANCE:)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
You want to paper clip them together. Also if you have a thick pile of paper you can also put rubber bands around it.
The manual says not to use folders, binders, or staples so I would do what is easiest for the IO to sort through. Good luck.

lapula

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
thank u LOVE YOUNG ,I DID NOT KNOW THAT STAPLES R NOT ALLOWED ,BUT CAN I STAPLE A PHOTOCOPIES ORRR ???

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
You're welcome, I don't think there are any staples to be allowed. Some people have done it on accident and were okay but you probably don't want to take the risk. They have been said to return applications because of it. Again some have done it and got through okay but I would do what the manual says.

cono_sur

Star Member
Feb 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some documents it makes sense to staple together (like 1 phone bill statement, 1 plane ticket, etc...). Other documents should remain without staples - use a paperclip or rubber bands.

If you make it easy for them, it's makes it easy for them to approve you. ;)

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
I didn`t know that staples are not allowed...I stapled some of the papers I sent in-my bad, even put sticky notes on them to explain certain things. Apparently they accepted it that way- hope the IO who is going to look at my file won`t be mad at me and my staples :(

sasn

Oct 17, 2010
Love_Young said:
You want to paper clip them together. Also if you have a thick pile of paper you can also put rubber bands around it.
The manual says not to use folders, binders, or staples so I would do what is easiest for the IO to sort through. Good luck.
Hi Love_Young,
Which manual are you referrring here? Do you have link for that manual

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
sasn said:
Hi Love_Young,
Which manual are you referrring here? Do you have link for that manual
Well in the guides for the application it should list it in there. Do you not have the instruction guide?

heatherusa

Mar 23, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
14-06-2010
Med's Done....
22-04-2010
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
26-10-2010
I believe that what I have gathered from previous threads is that other classification applications (PNP, FSW) indicate 'no staples' but that it doesnt specifically state it for Spousal Sponsorship... however... it appears to be the best case scenario to not make it difficult to thumb through documents so 'no staples' is a pretty good way to go.

We didnt staple or paperclip anything. I followed the checklist and just placed each document on top of each other in accordance with the order in the checklist.

Didnt seem to cause any problems and the only thing the appear to have "lost" was stuff we sent in afterwards.

sasn

Oct 17, 2010
That makes sense heartusa.. thanks for clarifying.
I have been looking at the spousal sponsorship guideline and didnt find anything of that sort..

lapula

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
THANK U ALL FOR SHARING UR OPINIONS :)
I GOT TO KNOW THINGS THAT I THOUGHT R NOT SO IMPORTANT ,APPARENTLY EVERYTHING MATTERS ,HOPE I DID ALL MY PAPERS WELL

WISH ME LUCK :D

lapula

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
I HAVE A LOT OF PHOTOS TO SUBMIT -PROOF OF MY HUSBAND;S VISIT,OUR MARRIAGE CEREMONY ,WEDDING AND HONEYMOON....

SO COULD I PUT PICTURES IN ENVELOPES ,SORT THEM OUT BY OCCASIONS ,BECAUSE IF I DON;T A IO WILL BE LOST ....

heatherusa

Mar 23, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
14-06-2010
Med's Done....
22-04-2010
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
26-10-2010
lapula said:
I HAVE A LOT OF PHOTOS TO SUBMIT -PROOF OF MY HUSBAND;S VISIT,OUR MARRIAGE CEREMONY ,WEDDING AND HONEYMOON....

SO COULD I PUT PICTURES IN ENVELOPES ,SORT THEM OUT BY OCCASIONS ,BECAUSE IF I DON;T A IO WILL BE LOST ....
I put all of the photos in an envelope from the photo shop and placed it in the pile of documents where it indicated that I should include photos. You dont want them loose!

I wrote on the back of each one stating the occasion, the people in the photo and the person who took it.

KSCM

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
does this apply for visa or sponsorship?