+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to attach missing documents for study permit in case specific enquiry?

Baha.A.T

Star Member
May 18, 2018
Hi guys
My application is currently under review and i i realized that some people got rejected due to missing IELTS results, and degree certificates
The visa instructions for my country ( jordan) does not include either of those documents, however i would like to send them just in case

Once i went to IRCC website toake a case specific enquiry, i could not find a "study permit" option from the type of application drop-down list
Which option should i choose?
Thanx

f.hazari

Jul 26, 2018
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Hello there,
I have also faced similar situation last week when I forgot to attach one financial document. Don't panic just follow what I have written in guidelines.

Firstly, Go to this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp?_ga=2.140638896.303152894.1532345848-192172995.1515484315
Then, click "tell us more"

Then, tick " yes" if you applied for study permit

Then, if your application is processed from outside your canada, tick "yes" ( means if you applied from your home country through vfs)

Then, select "The visa office", where you applied through vfs. Select ( Jordan-Amman) it is situated in Africa and Middle East in the fourth column.

Then, New site will be loaded select "student visa" on the Type of application/enquiry

Then, explain the case/cause why you want to upload the document in the enquiry.

Then, give your information such as family name, Given name, email address (which is proved on study permit form), date of birth, country of birth, uci, application number, telephone number(if you want),

Then, if you applied via any agency, then agency should make the case specific enquiry or if you applied by yourself then select "Applicant"
*don't make case enquiry by yourself if you applied from any agency"

Fill the rest of the data which are required and click "next"

Then they would tell you to upload the document you should do it.

Reactions: Baha.A.T

Baha.A.T

Star Member
May 18, 2018
Hello there,
I have also faced similar situation last week when I forgot to attach one financial document. Don't panic just follow what I have written in guidelines.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp?_ga=2.140638896.303152894.1532345848-192172995.1515484315

Then, if your application is processed from outside your canada, tick "yes" ( means if you applied from your home country through vfs)

Then, select "The visa office", where you applied through vfs. Select ( Jordan-Amman) it is situated in Africa and Middle East in the fourth column.

Then, New site will be loaded select "student visa" on the Type of application/enquiry

Then, explain the case/cause why you want to upload the document in the enquiry.

Then, give your information such as family name, Given name, email address (which is proved on study permit form), date of birth, country of birth, uci, application number, telephone number(if you want),

Then, if you applied via any agency, then agency should make the case specific enquiry or if you applied by yourself then select "Applicant"

Thank you very much for this detailed explanation
Much appreciated

Reactions: f.hazari

ahnaf500

Jun 1, 2021
Hello there,

I am credit-transferring student. I forgot to attach my current transcript in my Client Information file. And I have send it via webform. Will it be okay?

Najibullah Yaqubi

Jun 6, 2022
Hello to all, my study permit got refused due to the below reason:
1- I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay.
I would appreciate it if anyone could help me accordingly, how can I reapply for a study permit?
and how to prepare documents to overcome this reason?

Not: I have good financial capabilities and I have more assets in my home country.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello to all, my study permit got refused due to the below reason:
1- I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay.
I would appreciate it if anyone could help me accordingly, how can I reapply for a study permit?
and how to prepare documents to overcome this reason?

Not: I have good financial capabilities and I have more assets in my home country.
Order GCMS notes to see reasons. No one can advise you because don’t know profile, program etc. Your program must expand on your education and advance your career (promotion/higher pay) to justify costs.

Reactions: Najibullah Yaqubi