+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to applying for employer-based work permit with CSQ?

caonihuihui

Feb 6, 2019
Hi dudes and dudettes.

I already got csq and the FN number of the application of permanent residency. My pgwp will be expired in few months. Since I have a job and CSQ, I am eligible for an employer-based work permit.

I am now trying to apply for employer-based work permit online.

When I start the questionnaire in "My application", there is a question about my "job situation". There is no option for CSQ holders. The closest option is "Provincial Nominee Certificate Holder". If I do not choose this one, the questionnaire will tell me that I am not eligible for a work permit. However, if I choose this option, cic will ask me to upload "Provincial Nominee Program Certificate (PNC)" which I do not have. Without uploading PNC, my application cannot be continued. This situation just became a endless loop. Choosing "NO PNC" = cannot apply for work permit. Choosing "PNC" = able to start the application but cannot go to the next step because of the lack of PNC. How can cic ask for CSQ and PNC the same time? Normally, people only can obtain one of these 2.

Anyone experienced the same? How did you pass this stupid questionnaire? What did you upload in the 3 places shown below?