+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Apply PCC within India

rcpcanada

Dec 2, 2014
Hi All,

Can some one please guide me on how to apply PCC from India.
Last year when I was in Canada I applied and got it, however I believe that will not be valid after one year. Now I came back to India and I'm in India.
I'm Sep 29th Applicant, so too be on safer side I want to get my PCC done before I get the request.

Thanks for your help in advance.

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
rcpcanada said:
Hi All,
Can some one please guide me on how to apply PCC from India.
Last year when I was in Canada I applied and got it, however I believe that will not be valid after one year. Now I came back to India and I'm in India.
I'm Sep 29th Applicant, so too be on safer side I want to get my PCC done before I get the request.

Thanks for your help in advance.
http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink

Check availability status for the place you trying to apply (mostly it should be of your state)

Register yourself for login

login to your account

Applicant home --> Apply police clearance certificate --> Schedule an appointment --> Print application form

If you doesnot change the address in your passport then a copy of your passport self attested should be brought

If you changed the address that is mentioned in your passport then bring the copy of your passport self attested with Proof of address (EB bill or Rental agreement original and copy)
mostly you will get it on same day
(it is same process as you are getting a renewal of PP inside passport office)

rcpcanada

Dec 2, 2014
Thank you for your valuable information.
Do I need to submit the form separately for my wife as well, do I need to carry any other documents along with me.

Thank you for your help in advance.

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
rcpcanada said:
Thank you for your valuable information.
Do I need to submit the form separately for my wife as well, do I need to carry any other documents along with me.

Thank you for your help in advance.
yes ask your spouse to apply separately - same procedure