+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to apply GCMS notes

acepsrinto

Nov 1, 2019
Can imagine how swamped they become that they lose track of requests. I think gcmsorder.com seems to be able to handle as they only have one service option.

Reactions: Petita

Mohammad 88

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
Hi Guys.. Today I check in GCKey
received message from IRCC My application study permit in the step 2
What this means please

• Wow
Reactions: Petita

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello guys please how can i apply CAIPs notes without any representative in Canada
If you have a friend or relative who is Canadian (does not have to be in Canada) they can also obtain the information on your behalf.

Jan 1, 2020
Hello guys please how can i apply CAIPs notes without any representative in Canada
Don’t use thegcmsonline. They’re swamped with requests (got too popular in this forum). Use other service.
When you request for GCMS notes make sure you are using a reliable service or else you will keep waiting for months to get your GCMS notes. Check the other PR forums and GET GCMS is what most people use. There are numerous GCMS websites run by fly by night operators to make a quick buck and offer cheap prices. It's a race to the bottom.

After having used GET GCMS, GCMS Online, and Buddy, all suggested here, I can tell you GET GCMS is much better. Its just more professional, IMO.

At the end, its your info, your application and your money!

All the best!

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
When you request for GCMS notes make sure you are using a reliable service or else you will keep waiting for months to get your GCMS notes. Check the other PR forums and GET GCMS is what most people use. There are numerous GCMS websites run by fly by night operators to make a quick buck and offer cheap prices. It's a race to the bottom.

After having used GET GCMS, GCMS Online, and Buddy, all suggested here, I can tell you GET GCMS is much better. Its just more professional, IMO.

All the best!
this is sad

jkleb17

Oct 27, 2020

All the best!
@toronto_sam1989 if you help me please friend. i submitted request to GET GCMS on 8th of october and then 2 days back i receive email saying they refund me money back. i do not sent any request for refund do you know why they send email. i also contacted on web site but waiting for reply. then i sent message to arshalouys melidonian a.melidonian83@gmail.com person who handle form but no reply again. please share your expereince for my trouble.

acepsrinto

Nov 1, 2019
@toronto_sam1989 if you help me please friend. i submitted request to GET GCMS on 8th of october and then 2 days back i receive email saying they refund me money back. i do not sent any request for refund do you know why they send email. i also contacted on web site but waiting for reply. then i sent message to arshalouys melidonian a.melidonian83@gmail.com person who handle form but no reply again. please share your expereince for my trouble.
I think maybe they are too busy? I am not sure. I think the comment of using someone reliable to get GCMS notes faster is not accurate. The service of getting GCMS notes will only be as fast as what the IRCC issues it, no one can expedite the request faster. IF you want an alternate provider, you can use www.gcmsorder.com , I've used them at least.