+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to apply for work permit online as refugee claimant?

zurmat

May 25, 2017
Hi everyone,

I created an account at CIC website in order to apply for Work Permit Online as a refugee claimant, but it asks to fill the questionnaire where most of the questions are for people outside Canada. and then it asks to add information for Express Entry, there is no direct option to apply for work permit online.

If anyone has applied already through CIC website online then please let me know how to proceed it online.

Thanks!

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017
To apply for work permit you need to go to cic website. Download the work permit form and send it via mail. It is free for refugees. All you do is pay the sending fees (registered mail) . Online will also tell you what office to send it to.

Im not sure if there is an online option to apply for work permits. You can double check that option.

zurmat

May 25, 2017
To apply for work permit you need to go to cic website. Download the work permit form and send it via mail. It is free for refugees. All you do is pay the sending fees (registered mail) . Online will also tell you what office to send it to.

Im not sure if there is an online option to apply for work permits. You can double check that option.
I want to know about applying online, I created an account on CIC website and there is no link where I can proceed. Online application is fast.

zurmat

May 25, 2017
you can apply online its faster, did you search it in this forum? its explained very well in this forum
I did search but didn't find, but I'll search again. Meanwhile, if someone has gone through the process then their help will be appreciated.

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
hi

I was trying to apply online work permit for the refugee.

It just gives 4 to 5 upload option.

Upload Your Passport.
Upload Your Pic.
Upload your Medical.
Letter of Explanation. ( what we need to write down in the letter of explanation.)

Is there any form to fill online for the permit.

do we need other documents like education, jobs, business etc?

because there is only four option.

and at the end, it also show

Work Permit .....................................................................cad$ 00

open work permit ..............................................................cad$ 00

Pls, further help will be appreciated.