+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to apply for pnp

babulsiddique

Jul 26, 2015
do u have any relative/friend in Manitoba? if yes than u need ielts 5.5 each at least, ECA from wes.org.

if u do not have relative/friend than no chance!!

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanvi2001 said:
can any one tell about rules to be met for pnp??
i dont have canada work exp nor job offer.....
go to google and write manitoba pnp rules or saskatchawen pnp rules or ontario or alberta

u will see every province and their rules. read carefully every sites and then decide which one
is better for u.

koushikjis

Jun 4, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am new to this immigration thing. Only got introduced to it by my friend, about the whole scenario, just few months back.
Although I have already booked a slot for my IELTS, which is on 29th Aug'15, I am still perplexed about all the nitty-gritty of this thing.

As I am from IT background, it seems ON, BC are most suitable for me. Is it possible to get PNP from these provinces without job offer? This is just to increase my CRS which is around 330 (considering minimum eligible brands in IELTS).

New and novice, so please don't come hard at me :)

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
koushikjis said:
Hi,

I am new to this immigration thing. Only got introduced to it by my friend, about the whole scenario, just few months back.
Although I have already booked a slot for my IELTS, which is on 29th Aug'15, I am still perplexed about all the nitty-gritty of this thing.

As I am from IT background, it seems ON, BC are most suitable for me. Is it possible to get PNP from these provinces without job offer? This is just to increase my CRS which is around 330 (considering minimum eligible brands in IELTS).

New and novice, so please don't come hard at me :)
Hello, yes, it's possible to get PNP without job offer from ON and BC.
However, as of this moment, you're only job offer-exempt from BC if you have Masters/Ph.D. degree from selected fields, like IT. And Ontario requires minimum 400 CRS, unless you are fluent in French and have the TEF scores to prove it.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Yeah, unfortunately, Canada's economy is tough right now, so it's also tough for aspiring new immigrants. Go ahead with your IELTS and your ECA if you haven't done so yet, so you can be prepared when the PNPs reopen with new rules and slots in 2016. Keep a special eye out on SK, NB, PEI; they seem to be the easiest this year.