June 2013
Med's Request
May 7, 2014
Med's Done....
May 25, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014 (passport submitted on 26th May, at VFS Dhaka)
VISA ISSUED...
July 7, 2014 (expired on May 24, 2015)
To get GCMS file how to fill up the form?
Which on I will select?
1. Please select the Act under which you are submitting this request? A.) Access to information Act. B) Privacy Act.

2. I am asking information of my wife?
Do I need to include a consent to release the information ?

Which one I will select?
3. Select the information you would like to receive by checking the two box: 4A or 4B
A)Electronic files...a)Imm file temp res b) imm file permanent res c) Sponsorship file,
B) Physical files:a)Imm file temp res b) imm file permanent res c) Sponsorship file,

Last time I applied online and got information I do not want. Maybe I made some mistake there...
Please help me to choose, last time I asked they send me copy all the application form I filled up no other information which is known as GCMS.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

polash said:
To get GCMS file how to fill up the form?
Which on I will select?
1. Please select the Act under which you are submitting this request? A.) Access to information Act. B) Privacy Act.

2. I am asking information of my wife?
Do I need to include a consent to release the information ?

Which one I will select?
3. Select the information you would like to receive by checking the two box: 4A or 4B
A)Electronic files...a)Imm file temp res b) imm file permanent res c) Sponsorship file,
B) Physical files:a)Imm file temp res b) imm file permanent res c) Sponsorship file,

Last time I applied online and got information I do not want. Maybe I made some mistake there...
Please help me to choose, last time I asked they send me copy all the application form I filled up no other information which is known as GCMS.
1. Access to Information, as it is your spouse's information
2. Yes, you need consent from her.
3. Electronic files, you don't want the physical files,