+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to apply for alberta pnp

tessin

May 17, 2014
plsss, can anyone say me step by step process of how to apply for Alberta pnp for international graduate criteria.i studied in ontario.now working as a merchandise presentation team associate in sears.am i eligible to apply for pnp in Alberta. pls say me this job is a under eligible or ineligible list.because iam not able to find this job title in the list .so pls clear my doubts.thank you

tessin

May 17, 2014
tessin said:
plsss, can anyone say me step by step process of how to apply for Alberta pnp for international graduate criteria.i studied in ontario.now working as a merchandise presentation team associate in sears.am i eligible to apply for pnp in Alberta. pls say me this job is a under eligible or ineligible list.because iam not able to find this job title in the list .so pls clear my doubts.thank you

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
Hi Tessin
If I am not wrong...You already found a way to stay in Canada right.....International Graduate category takes minimum of 6 months to get the nomination....

hope for the best

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tessin said:
Tessin, if you finished your school in Ontario then I am afraid you can't apply AINP through International Graduate criteria now because AINP already changed the rule, only people who finished their study in Alberta schools can apply through International Graduate criteria now. But they do have International Graduate section under Employer Driven category which means you still need to apply with your employer.