+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to appeal for Refusal of P.R. application

meghayudave

Mar 9, 2006
Hi,

I recently recieved a letter from immigration that due to insufficient points, they have refused my application. Now i do have my 2 years of education and one year of experience in Canada,which will let me claim another 5 points in Adaptability. Which will roundup then 70 points. Now after almost two years of waiting they are refusing my application and also without indicating me that i lack couple of points. I don't know, whether they will reconsider my application or i have to do it all over again...?
Please reply fast...

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

meghayudave said:
Hi,

I recently recieved a letter from immigration that due to insufficient points, they have refused my application. Now i do have my 2 years of education and one year of experience in Canada,which will let me claim another 5 points in Adaptability. Which will roundup then 70 points. Now after almost two years of waiting they are refusing my application and also without indicating me that i lack couple of points. I don't know, whether they will reconsider my application or i have to do it all over again...?
Please reply fast...
It is unlikely that they will reconsider, but send in your proof of education and work in Canada, and cross your fingers. Outline in a cover letter why they should reconsider.

PMM