+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to answer in Education part as one was a transfer student

silhanir1

Apr 10, 2017
There is someone who was transferred to a Canadian secondary school after 15 years of foreign school experience,

then again, after 2 year he was granted secondary diploma in Canadian secondary school which only shows the fact he was granted secondary diploma and the date it was granted.

How should he fill it up on EE form in Education field?

I assume he should select

Has A finished high school or any higher education (including university, college or vocational training)?
-> Yes

Field of study
-> Others

Since what year?
->which date should he enter? The date of he was transferred? or The date of secondary course got started while he had been in a foreign school?

This is my current study
-> No

To
-> The date Dimploma was granted

Complete/full academic years
-> The same question goes. Should he entered only 2 years? or full years of secondary course including period of foreign secondary school?

Full-time/part-time study
-> Full time

Standing at the end of study period
->Certificate or Diploma or Degree was rewarded

Country of study
->Canada (He doesn't need to enter before-canada secondary experience?)

etc. etc.

Was A awarded a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate for this period of study?
-> Yes

Was this degree, diploma or certificate:•from a public post-secondary school, such as a college, trade/technical school, university or CEGEP (in Quebec), etc.
-> No

Was more than half the study program English or French as a second language courses?
-> No

Did A study in Canada based on an award that required them to go back to their home country to apply their knowledge and skills? This includes some awards from Global Affairs Canada.
- No

I need you guys comments please