+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to add new credential to WES

ukridge

Apr 29, 2014
Dear All,

Require your guidance on the following regarding ECA

I have done my MBA which would give me 23 points - For this I have already applied for ECA through WES

I have also done my Bachelors Degree ( B com) from IGNOU - Should I also have the ECA done for this ???
( I got this doubt after reading the WES document list for ECA, where it says that "All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained for all years of post-secondary study.." which means that I also need to get ECA done for Bachelors degree. Is my understanding/interpretation is right ??)

If the answer is Yes, I am not seeing an option to add this bachelors degree in my account in WES, where I have applied for my MBA. How would I do it...the WES contact number is not giving any response. Please help

sm.jamali

Jul 27, 2014
Dear ukridge,

I have exactly the same problem. I did applied for my master's degree only (It is ACCEPTED) and it seems like I have forgotten to order my bachelor's degree. I've sent the documents but they didn't check it.
Since you asked this question about 2 month ago I was wondering if you've found the answer and you would be able to help me.
I would really appreciate it. It's almost impossible to contact WES.

P.S.: please contact me on s.jamali29@gmail.com if it is possible so I can find out about your answer as soon as possible. Thank you.