+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to add new born after receiving ITA

ymenghani

Jun 22, 2018
Hi folks,

I have received ITA on 13 June and blessed with a baby girl on 18 June. I have not submitted my application yet and looking for solution to add by baby detail in same application.

I tried reaching to CIC through web forms but they ask for case number (which i think can be generated only after submitting application).

Is there any way where i can add my baby name before submitting my profile? Or should i submit mine and spouse profile first and later add my babys name.

Any solution is more than welcome.

Yash

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi folks,

I have received ITA on 13 June and blessed with a baby girl on 18 June. I have not submitted my application yet and looking for solution to add by baby detail in same application.

I tried reaching to CIC through web forms but they ask for case number (which i think can be generated only after submitting application).

Is there any way where i can add my baby name before submitting my profile? Or should i submit mine and spouse profile first and later add my babys name.

Yash
Hey, its fine. There is no option to enter baby details under EE profile (before ITA). Just remember, Post ITA you have to submit PR application, in that you can mention about your baby (passport + Birth certificate in english + medical). DO NOT FORGET TO CHANGE THE FUNDS REQUIREMENTS ADDING CHILD TO YOUR FAMILY.

Mention this change in LOE.

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
Hi folks,

Yash
Case number is the file number and its unique for every profile. You can add baby now or after getting PPR.

IRCC will give you only 7 days to submit baby documents. So inform them after completing the documents. My advice would be to get PPR first and complete baby docs meanwhile.

ymenghani

Jun 22, 2018
T
Hey, its fine. There is no option to enter baby details under EE profile (before ITA). Just remember, Post ITA you have to submit PR application, in that you can mention about your baby (passport + Birth certificate in english + medical). DO NOT FORGET TO CHANGE THE FUNDS REQUIREMENTS ADDING CHILD TO YOUR FAMILY.

Mention this change in LOE.
Thanks, Preet. This is Helpful. I have got a passport and Birth certificate for my daughter. But don't you think I should get medical done once her name is added as they do medical against specific number mentioned in ITA.

ymenghani

Jun 22, 2018
Case number is the file number and its unique for every profile. You can add baby now or after getting PPR.

IRCC will give you only 7 days to submit baby documents. So inform them after completing the documents. My advice would be to get PPR first and complete baby docs meanwhile.
HI,

I have completed passport and birth certificate for my baby. PPR means i should submit the PR application first?

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
HI,

I have completed passport and birth certificate for my baby. PPR means i should submit the PR application first?
Yes submit documents now and when you get passport request, add baby at that time.

Docs you'll be asked for baby:

Passport
Birth Certificate
Proof of funds
Medical exam
Form IMM0008 (for PA)
Form IMM5406 (for PA and spouse)
Letter of explanation (if any)

ymenghani

Jun 22, 2018
Yes submit documents now and when you get passport request, add baby at that time.

Docs you'll be asked for baby:

Passport
Birth Certificate
Proof of funds
Medical exam
Form IMM0008 (for PA)
Form IMM5406 (for PA and spouse)
Letter of explanation (if any)

Hi,

To clarify my understanding. I should submit PR for me and my wife now. Later they will ask for baby documents and then I can submit them?

Jan 7, 2018
Hello guys I have a similar situation. I have got the ITA and while continuing with the application, there's a question - Is your first child included in this application?
I am not sure what to answer, because my baby is Canada born.
So do I need to answer NO?

Anyways I am still awaiting the birth certificate and need to apply for the passport.

Arjun2628

Jun 7, 2018
Hello guys I have a similar situation. I have got the ITA and while continuing with the application, there's a question - Is your first child included in this application?
I am not sure what to answer, because my baby is Canada born.
So do I need to answer NO?

Anyways I am still awaiting the birth certificate and need to apply for the passport.
Hi abhiseksundaray, I am in the same situation now. How did you add your baby details? Can you please help me the process to add the baby