+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to add my wife to my PR application?

Emil7

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 3, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 4, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on October 3, 2018.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on October 22, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
This is my timeline, now I want to get married outside Canada, I'm wondering about my wife, how can I add her to my case, and how long it can take to get PR for her?

captains

Apr 19, 2017
Category........
Fill up the gener
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 3, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 4, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on October 3, 2018.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on October 22, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
This is my timeline, now I want to get married outside Canada, I'm wondering about my wife, how can I add her to my case, and how long it can take to get PR for her?
Fill up a new generic form,send it to the responsible CPC along with the marriage certificate & a cover letter explaining the change of ur marital status

Emil7

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Fill up the gener

Fill up a new generic form,send it to the responsible CPC along with the marriage certificate & a cover letter explaining the change of ur marital status
What do you think how it will affect my timeline process?