+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to add docs to work permit extension?

henrydang

Jan 11, 2017
Hi

1. I applied for my work permit extension BY PAPER APPLICATION couple months back.
2. Then my PGWP expired and I am currently on implied status.
3. Got my ITA today.
4. How do i add this (my ita) to my work permit extension file so that it gets apporved?

Thanks!

omar_ahmed21

Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think the only way is to call them and hopefully the officer willing to help you !

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First, ITA won't help you to get your application approved. You need to fill e-APR and upload all docs to submit the application. Once you done that you will receive AOR which could be within minutes or could take couple of days. This AOR you need to provide to get work permit extension.

Assuming you get AOR before you get any decision on paper application, you need to call and let them inform about your situation if VO is willing to co-operate then you can send that AOR to them.

henrydang

Jan 11, 2017
Batman_is_Real said:
First, ITA won't help you to get your application approved. You need to fill e-APR and upload all docs to submit the application. Once you done that you will receive AOR which could be within minutes or could take couple of days. This AOR you need to provide to get work permit extension.

Assuming you get AOR before you get any decision on paper application, you need to call and let them inform about your situation if VO is willing to co-operate then you can send that AOR to them.
Thanks!!!

omar_ahmed21

Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
henrydang said:
Hi

1. I applied for my work permit extension BY PAPER APPLICATION couple months back.
2. Then my PGWP expired and I am currently on implied status.
3. Got my ITA today.
4. How do i add this (my ita) to my work permit extension file so that it gets apporved?

Thanks!
Check this out!

Case Specific Enquiry (CSE)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp