+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How safe is canada ?,Qorax whts your opinion?

TomDick

Oct 23, 2009
Hi all,
I need opinion of respectable members of this forum at an important issue.I am an applicant of old system.My case might be decided sometimes in next year.As currently I have got a very good job, moreover I am in my late forties so moving permanently to CA might not be a good choice at this time.I am thinking of sending my family (my wife and two sons of ages 16 n 12)to CA to live ,study and fulfill their PR/citizenship requirements and I ll be staying in ME supporting them financially.I need to know how safe is Canada for women living without any male partner?Moreover which are the safest provinces/cities in Canada in all respect.My wife wants to reside in Alberta as she already had her brother there.Gentlemen please share your valuable experiences/thoughts?
Thanks

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I think there should not be a problem there. Canada is a comparatively safe country, at least safer than your own country. If your wife's brother is already in Alberta, he will be mostly suitable person to answer your query. Moreover, if you get visa you all should go to canada, this is my opinion.

Good Luck.

prof456

Star Member
Nov 27, 2009
charninder said:
Hi,

I think there should not be a problem there. Canada is a comparatively safe country, at least safer than your own country. If your wife's brother is already in Alberta, he will be mostly suitable person to answer your query. Moreover, if you get visa you all should go to canada, this is my opinion.

Good Luck.
I beg to disagree with your last sentence. Although subjective, immigration to any country is very tricky and a great challenge....and when in your late 40s, the next thing you are thinking is retirement, outside ensuring that your children have a bright future. Immigrating in your late 40s have to be carefully thought out...and unless your skills are in very very high demand in Canada, you may end up regretting it. The OP's idea of sending his family to Canada is a brilliant one (although I personally cannot see myself living without my wife for months) since he seems to be comfortable wherever he is.

Regardless, Canada is relatively calm/peaceful country. There are pockets of neighbourhoods around the country where there's alot of crime but your family would mostly be fine if they keep off those areas. Your brother-inlaw, already in Alberta probably has a good idea where your family can settle and since you are not goin to be around most of the time, your wife might be able to get around easily with the help of her brother. Goodluck!