+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How recruitment agency can help in legal and legitimate way ?

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
Your English is not very good indeed, but the use of a swear word you have down to a T...
If you cant prove what you have said ;I'm pretty sure you're talking b.....t and p...of...shi.....t
Please try to shut your M...... please and stick in your mind that, advocacy is a good thing , while you have rational reasons behind that, otherwise you'd masquerading to something that you would like to be, like a crazy man

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
Not by correcting me , I'm not English speaker
But as your profile represent your status which is Canadian
Please let us know that how you could be able to discover this matter .
and are you representative of that idiot guy ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
But Thank you , and please if you know any idiot man here inform them, English level would not be revealed the job's skills or ability of anyone
It was better to think before typing
Although I believe not all members have high personality
English or French language skills will be a significant part of many jobs. I think you are underestimating the importance of English/French skills when it comes to securing many jobs in Canada.

Reactions: santi_marlon

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
If you cant prove what you have said ;I'm pretty sure you're talking b.....t and p...of...shi.....t
Please try to shut your M...... please and stick in your mind that, advocacy is a good thing , while you have rational reasons behind that, otherwise you'd masquerading to something that you would like to be, like a crazy man
You do not need a job in Canada. Stay where you are and get a therapist to help you with your anger issues.

Reactions: santi_marlon