+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How recruitment agency can help in legal and legitimate way ?

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
Hi
for compensation of living cost after landing needs finding job quickly
I've heard about recruitment agency that charges 25% of annual salary or more but I feel , it's worth as many one here declare that finding descent job would be taken several months or an year or even more
how these recruitment agency can help in such a way that PR can find a appropriate job in short time?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I believe that , No one do any action for God's sake
How possible an agency help/find job for you without charging you ?
https://www.jobseem.com/top-recruitment-agencies-in-canada-job-consultancy/
From a quick google search:
How does recruitment agency work in Canada?

Recruitment agencies in Canada are allowed to charge employers for services delivered. Recruiters can charge employees a fee for services, provided these services are not directly related to the recruitment. Examples of chargeable services therefore include resume preparation and job-skills training among others.

btw the link you posted is mostly about agency for foreign workers. Since you said that you are ALREAYD PR, you don't need any of that.

Reactions: santi_marlon

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Think they may mean a Temp job through an agency. Salaries tend to be lower than being paid directly from the company but who knows.
Oh! But I though OP wants an appropriate job from his current career path. Not a temp job. Well, that's a possibility.
But most of the temp jobs are non-technical. They could be a few days or a few weeks or a mat leave replacement. And the person would be hired directly and paid by the agent. So the work experience would be under a temp job placement company. Not where he/she actually worked at.

again. who knows.

Reactions: canuck78

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Oh! But I though OP wants an appropriate job from his current career path. Not a temp job. Well, that's a possibility.
But most of the temp jobs are non-technical. They could be a few days or a few weeks or a mat leave replacement. And the person would be hired directly and paid by the agent. So the work experience would be under a temp job placement company. Not where he/she actually worked at.

again. who knows.
As someone has pointed out already OP does not have very strong English communication skills so I don’t know if a professional job will be an option at this point.

Reactions: santi_marlon

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
From a quick google search:
How does recruitment agency work in Canada?

Recruitment agencies in Canada are allowed to charge employers for services delivered. Recruiters can charge employees a fee for services, provided these services are not directly related to the recruitment. Examples of chargeable services therefore include resume preparation and job-skills training among others.

btw the link you posted is mostly about agency for foreign workers. Since you said that you are ALREAYD PR, you don't need any of that.
I thought that agency is acting like a third-party or agent that introduce/deliver/interview and help in hiring process and find out job for you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I thought that agency is acting like a third-party or agent that introduce/deliver/interview and help in hiring process and find out job for you
Yes, that's what they do. Real agencies typically deal with individuals who are either very highly skilled or have specializations in areas where there is insufficient people with these abilities in Canada.

However there are no fees or expenses that need to be paid by you. All of the fees and expenses are paid by the employer.

If an agency is asking YOU for money or telling YOU that you must cover their expenses through paying 25% of your salary, then it's a scam. It's illegal to do this and the agency is trying to scam you and/or the job is fake. Stay away from any agency that tell you that you must pay money.

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
That's you. "original poster"
so how that idiot guy realized my English level? why many one here despite their massive effort toward others , sometimes say absurd things :D
and communication is not writing dude :)
still I'm thankful

Last edited:

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
That's you. "original poster"
But Thank you , and please if you know any idiot man here inform them, English level would not be revealed the job's skills or ability of anyone
It was better to think before typing
Although I believe not all members have high personality

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
But Thank you , and please if you know any idiot man here inform them, English level would not be revealed the job's skills or ability of anyone
It was better to think before typing
Although I believe not all members have high personality
Your English is not very good indeed, but the use of a swear word you have down to a T...

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
Your English is not very good indeed, but the use of a swear word you have down to a T...
Are you an English teacher?
Ok, so , you're at the level which be able to distinguish one's English competency
Could you please prove it ?
If you can't prove it please leave here and express your regretful :D ! The next comment ;asap, I expect to prove your English is by far the best one in compare to .........
I fervently wait for your reply ................................