+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How one get Visa? At home or at consulate?

johny artist

Star Member
Dec 15, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just to know how we get visa?
Stamped In passport means all or after that we have to go to consulate to collect visa?

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Your question is not clear or complete.
There are various kinds of visas. All the visas are to be stamped by the embassy/consulate in the applicant's passport.
If it is a PR visa there is another original document also issued together with the visa which is called "Confirmation of Permanent Residency" ( COPR). The collection of the passport with visa can be either by post or courier. In some embassies/consulates the delivery can be over the counter but it is upto the visa office's discretion.

johny artist said:
Stamped In passport means all or after that we have to go to consulate to collect visa?

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johny artist said:
Depends upon local visa office

johny artist

Star Member
Dec 15, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied for PR.
Local Office is CHC ND.
If i got visa, will i receive all visa documents at home or i have to go to CHC ND consulate to collect Visa papers?

Thanks in advance.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

johny artist said:
I have applied for PR.
Local Office is CHC ND.
If i got visa, will i receive all visa documents at home or i have to go to CHC ND consulate to collect Visa papers?

Thanks in advance.
You send them the passport by courier, they send back the passports with the visas and any documents that are required.

pMM

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johny artist said:
I have applied for PR.
Local Office is CHC ND.

Thanks in advance.
CHC New Delhi will send passport via Registered Mail which usually is delivery during Monday to Friday from 1 to 3pm in New Delhi

bhaveshenee

Oct 23, 2009
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2010
hi reocky, well case was modified online on 15th and still awaitng for the passports from them......

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhaveshenee said:
hi reocky, well case was modified online on 15th and still awaitng for the passports from them......
I think by tomorrow or maximum by Monday it should reach you if the postal address is in Delhi