Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-08-2017
I received ITA on 23rd of this month, I got a reference letter from my employer which is dated for 3rd June 2017 which I got from the HR for the Ontario Program, would the same letter suffice or do I need to get another new letter all together.
i did it, used the same letter during the OINP program . i just attached an updated payslip of the current month to support it. I have not been questioned since. Good luck!

mac

Reactions: vuta

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
I believe that if your points would go down without the job, then when you can not accept the ITA unless your new score total is above the draw that time.
If you have a total experience of above 3 years in the last 10 years, then it doesn't matter whether you are currently unemployed. The CRS points will not drop because of this.

srshri94

Jun 14, 2021
Hi All,

I have applied for my reference letters from my previous employers. Even though I have just started planning for express entry. I may create my express entry profile after a year once I complete my IELTS and ECA. I have not created profile yet. I asked the reference letter just to avoid last minute hurdles.

Is it fine to have reference letter now and submit it later or the reference letters should be latest one ?

Have I done any mistake ? Can I use the same reference letter later on?

Note: I have not asked asked the reference letter from my current employer.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All,

I have applied for my reference letters from my previous employers. Even though I have just started planning for express entry. I may create my express entry profile after a year once I complete my IELTS and ECA. I have not created profile yet. I asked the reference letter just to avoid last minute hurdles.

Is it fine to have reference letter now and submit it later or the reference letters should be latest one ?

Have I done any mistake ? Can I use the same reference letter later on?

Note: I have not asked asked the reference letter from my current employer.
Getting reference letters now rather than later is a lot easier. It is fine and not an issue.