+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How old police clearance certifiacate must be at the time of sending application

dentistusa

Star Member
Apr 9, 2009
Hello Guys,,,

My wife will send our applications soon within this month (MAY),

I have 3 police clearance certificates :

The first one is from my home country which is issued in March-21-2009 and its expiration after 6 months.

The second one is from FBI here in USA which is issued in March-15-2009 and i don't when it will expire.

The third one is from State where i am living is issued in MAY-5th-2009 and i don't know when it will expire.

My questions is :

Does CIC have limited age for the certificate ,in the other word will they say as example it must be 3 months or less from the date of applications, like the medical exam which is 12 months??

Thank you

Bobby123

Star Member
Mar 24, 2009
I think for you current city 6 months validity is OK and if they asked you can always reproduce.

But for FBI and the US State if you have not entered USA after the clearance they I think you are OK!

Good Luch for you application!

Bobby

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Bobby123 said:
I think for you current city 6 months validity is OK and if they asked you can always reproduce.

But for FBI and the US State if you have not entered USA after the clearance they I think you are OK!

Good Luch for you application!

Bobby
If you read the visa office instructions, they can be no older than 3 months when submitted.

PMM