+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How NOT to qualify for Federal Skilled Worker?

exp7

Star Member
Jan 21, 2013
Hello guys,

I qualify for both Federal Skilled Worker and Canadian Experience Class.
I believe that the Canadian Experience Class is easier path with less paperwork than Federal Skilled Worker.

Can anyone suggest me what to remove from my EE profile in order NOT to qualify for Federal Skilled Worker without losing any points?

Thanks

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
exp7 said:
Hello guys,

I believe that the Canadian Experience Class is easier path with less paperwork than Federal Skilled Worker.

Can anyone suggest me what to remove from my EE profile in order NOT to qualify for Federal Skilled Worker without losing any points?

Thanks
It's simple. Write a new Language test. Try as much as possible to score at least 6 in either Speaking, Reading, Listening or Writing.

Wait if some seniors or experts can recommend better option.

exp7

Star Member
Jan 21, 2013
My scores on IELTS are:
Speaking:8.5
Listening:8.5
Reading: 8
Writing: 7

I don't think it is a good option to reduce my IELTS score.

Any other suggestions?

Rosalie87

May 9, 2014
1. Decrease the amount of funds

2. Say No to job offer

3. read this thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/attn-5th-draw-candidates-with-less-than-600-points-t276606.0.html

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
exp7 said:
Hello guys,

Thanks
Just yesterday I helped one of my friend to fill the forms who was recently invited thru CEC in express entry. I have seen the list of docs requested. I am a FSW applicant. I didn't find any difference in the list of the documents requested.

exp7

Star Member
Jan 21, 2013
Intocanada said:
Just yesterday I helped one of my friend to fill the forms who was recently invited thru CEC in express entry. I have seen the list of docs requested. I am a FSW applicant. I didn't find any difference in the list of the documents requested.
Thank you Intocanada,

Do you know if they request any kind of document from past employers?

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
exp7 said:
Thank you Intocanada,

Do you know if they request any kind of document from past employers?
Yes. Referral letter which include roles and responsibilities matching your NOC and some basic details like pay, number of hours work per week, the dates you worked for the company, job title and Payslips. Also, business card of the person who signs the referral letter.

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Intocanada said:
Yes. Referral letter which include roles and responsibilities matching your NOC and some basic details like pay, number of hours work per week, the dates you worked for the company, job title and Payslips. Also, business card of the person who signs the referral letter.
Could you please provide a link?
I thought we only need reference letter for foreign work experience. There are no traces of pay stubs or T4's coz of my country of origin.

I've got t4's and Noa's for Canadian work experience

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
bimbim said:
Could you please provide a link?
I thought we only need reference letter for foreign work experience. There are no traces of pay stubs or T4's coz of my country of origin.

I've got t4's and Noa's for Canadian work experience
Help of referral documents says the below. I couldn't paste this link as below content is part of tool tip.

Document: Employment Records

You must provide proof of each of your current and previous work experiences.

Your evidence should include a reference letter from your employer and previous pay stubs, where available.

The reference letter is an official document printed on company letterhead and must include your name, the company’s contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company and a business card of the person signing the letter. The letter should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.

You must scan all documents for this work experience and save them as one file. (Each work experience requires a separate file.)

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
I've got one letter back which has everything except duties (not counting towards any points for FSW or CEC) and one company that will only release info to company/CIC directly.

For the latter, should i get an affidavit stating my duties and they can be backed up if CIC contacts them?