+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how muchj time now?

kamal_Singh

Apr 13, 2009
after getting the Status "Visa office review complete" and your application is elligible for processing and Processing has begun, What will be the next step & How much time CIC will take to finalize my case.
I have applied under FSW from New delhi office.

rajsingh

May 30, 2009
i think you will be getting medical in few days. will you share when you send the full documents and when the status chaged.

kamal_Singh

Apr 13, 2009
I got my medical farms on 3March2009 and did my medical on 6 April 2009 and sent all the required documents like landing fees, original passports as asked by the CIC,New Delhi on 11th April 2009.

My current online status on is
Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.
Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
The review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed.
RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE
The application and documents have been received by the visa office.
VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.
WITHDRAWN
Application Withdrawn
We withdrew your application and your file has been closed.

IN PROCESS
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing. Processing has begun.

I Haven't heard anything after this. I think It is really very painful to wait for all of us Becos neither we know the actual time period nor we have any idea about the segment of process.
If anyone have any idea what will the next please let me know.