+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much time will it take to announced the Decision..? Please Help...?

HenryVo

Jun 2, 2019
did you received any kind of mails..?
After the medical update, you can expect to receive the Biometrics Correspondence Letter. This does not guarantee approval and some people still get rejected after this point.
However, if you are approved, you will receive a Passport Request letter. At this point, send your passport, they will stamp your visa on it and you are good to go.

Reactions: Dhruv1

RvSheth

Jul 31, 2019
After the medical update, you can expect to receive the Biometrics Correspondence Letter. This does not guarantee approval and some people still get rejected after this point.
However, if you are approved, you will receive a Passport Request letter. At this point, send your passport, they will stamp your visa on it and you are good to go.
What is biometrics correspondence letter..?

jiosi

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
From which city did you apply? Was it online? SDS or non SDS? Could you please share your timeline? Thanks

Dhruv1

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
It takes roughly 20 days (counting from biometrics updated date) to get a decision. For reference, I got mine in 16 days. So relax, it has only been 9 days in your case.
Mine is also same i gave my biometrics on 12th july 2019

Dhruv1

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hi,
I had applied for Canadian Study Permit SDS Category Online from India

The Timeline
Application Submitted- 9 July 2019
Biometrics Appointment- 12 July 2019
Biometrics Completed- 15 July 2019
Medical Results - 30 July 2019

So when will I get decision (approx.)..?
Same timeline

HenryVo

Jun 2, 2019
From which city did you apply? Was it online? SDS or non SDS? Could you please share your timeline? Thanks
I applied from Vietnam under SDS online.

Timeline:
29th June - Submitted application.
3rd July - Did biometrics and it was updated on the same day.
12th July - Medical passed update.
19th July - Approval status update, Biometrics Correspondence Letter and Passport Request Letter all at the same time.

Processing time: 16 days.

Mohitdeep

Aug 1, 2019
Hi,
I had applied for Canadian Study Permit SDS Category Online from India

The Timeline
Application Submitted- 9 July 2019
Biometrics Appointment- 12 July 2019
Biometrics Completed- 15 July 2019
Medical Results - 30 July 2019

So when will I get decision (approx.)..?
Same timeline. Except Biometrics completed on the same day i.e. 12th July and no medical confirmation yet.