+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOw much time visa application can take ?

Cool_143

Oct 26, 2010
Hi.. I have applied for admission in LSBF Torronto. Their classes starts in August. Is 3 months safe enough to apply for the Visa and get accepted/rejected as i am worried if the visa process may take time and on the other hand university classes may start as fees is to be deposited in advance.

Please someone advise......

piratesparade

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Cool_143 said:
Hi.. I have applied for admission in LSBF Torronto. Their classes starts in August. Is 3 months safe enough to apply for the Visa and get accepted/rejected as i am worried if the visa process may take time and on the other hand university classes may start as fees is to be deposited in advance.

Please someone advise......
yeah u should start for it right away , it will b much suited time to start without any delay .

snake

Feb 10, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy -Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Cool_143,

Please have a look at this page:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/students.asp

If you are in Pakistan: 9 weeks
If you are in India or Bangladesh: 4 weeks

So you will be fine, if you at least apply few weeks ahead of this minimum processing time.

Good luck :)

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are still within a good time frame and dont waste any time.

May you succeed.

Cheers

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oooh Sorry,

You said you have applied for admission into a college.Have you received the admission letter?
Assumming you have not,admission decision usually takes 2 wks to 25 days to be arrived at.If you have been admitted,give it another 2 wks to receive the admission letter.

Visa processing times vary in every country but averagely 4wks.

Sorry man time is not on your side.Well you might start the classes late but with the embassy,am worried.

May you succed.

Giving up is not an option.

gameover

Apr 20, 2011
Its total luck....in my case i got my visa stamped in 1 day and got back my passport in 4 working where as one of my friend got it in 1 month 10 days...so its totally luck