Med's Done....
01/04/2017
Passport Req..
7/717
VISA ISSUED...
29/7/17
LANDED..........
27/08/17
Hi! I know I'm super late to the forum but can I ask if you requested notes during this time?

Yes I requested the notes.

However, my passport request arrived before the notes. So I didn't bother to open them.

SG2525

Aug 4, 2019
Medicals cleared on June 26, 2019. 3 months have now passed since then and I'm still in 'We will let you know when we start your background check'. No additional documents required so far, no other updates on account. Not a peep...

Pretty frustrating. Only reason I haven't ordered GCMS is because I'm afraid of seeing something I don't wanna see. The fact that I don't know what's going on somehow gives me some hope everyday you know? But I guess I will order it in 1-2 weeks if still no updates. Starting to feel unlucky.

May I also add that another thing that keeps me positive is that I see most applications that are rejected are usually refused within the first 1-2 months. Obviously that's not a rule but yeah..

Last edited:

Leonard12

Jun 26, 2018
Medicals cleared on June 26, 2019. 3 months have now passed since then and I'm still in 'We will let you know when we start your background check'. No additional documents required so far, no other updates on account. Not a peep...

Pretty frustrating. Only reason I haven't ordered GCMS is because I'm afraid of seeing something I don't wanna see. The fact that I don't know what's going on somehow gives me some hope everyday you know? But I guess I will order it in 1-2 weeks if still no updates. Starting to feel unlucky.

May I also add that another thing that keeps me positive is that I see most applications that are rejected are usually refused within the first 1-2 months. Obviously that's not a rule but yeah..

Hey Buddy,

Generally it takes 3 months for the status to change from IP1 to to IP2. Total process takes around 6 months.

It took long time for my status to change as well from IP1 to IP2. But in the end I got my PPR after 5 months.

Be patient and you will be through

Reactions: SG2525