+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much time needed to actually submit ITA ?

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have all the documents scanned & ready for upload.

#1 I want to know how much time it takes to complete & submit the ITA ?

#2 Do I have to pay first to complete the submission ?

Someone who has already submitted ITA can share their experience.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
nokia3315 said:
I have all the documents scanned & ready for upload.

#1 I want to know how much time it takes to complete & submit the ITA ? 30-45 minutes max if you double check your application and upload everything.

#2 Do I have to pay first to complete the submission ? Yes. Only after paying your submission is accepted and you get AOR.

Someone who has already submitted ITA can share their experience.

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks Maverick28 +1.

Btw i have heard they ask for personal history.

#1 Since when to when they need that history

#2 apart from work exp, edu, etc that was already provided in EE profile, do they need something else ?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
nokia3315 said:
thanks Maverick28 +1.

Btw i have heard they ask for personal history.

#1 Since when to when they need that history Last 10 years or from the time you turned 18, whichever is less.

#2 apart from work exp, edu, etc that was already provided in EE profile, do they need something else ? All your addresses for past 10 years or from the time you turned 18. Your travel history for past 10 years or from the time you turned 18. Information about your parents and siblings. These are the ones on top of my mind right now.

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok brainstorming about past 10 years events is what gonna consume time and create confusion. Will write down in a diary & check thoroughly before I input them on my profile.

N

newtoexpressentry

nokia3315 said:
Ok brainstorming about past 10 years events is what gonna consume time and create confusion. Will write down in a diary & check thoroughly before I input them on my profile.
Have u received an ITA(invitation to apply)? What is ur Express entry score?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
nokia3315 said:
Yep. It will be a good idea to remember it all and note it down.

Good luck!

Nomi12344

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
I have received ITA now i have upload all documents. I am submitting my application without medical am i right? please guide

N

newtoexpressentry

Nomi12344 said:
I have received ITA now i have upload all documents. I am submitting my application without medical am i right? please guide
if u have received ITA first step is to complete the application fill out the work history then personal history educational info etc. once u do that a checklist will be created just for u based on what u filled in ur application. u then have to upload documents to that checklist as asked and the u submit ur applicaton also called as e-APR(electronic application for PR). Ur medical will be one of the required document in that checklist and u cannot proceed with the application without uploading it

Nomi12344

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
newtoexpressentry said:
if u have received ITA first step is to complete the application fill out the work history then personal history educational info etc. once u do that a checklist will be created just for u based on what u filled in ur application. u then have to upload documents to that checklist as asked and the u submit ur applicaton also called as e-APR(electronic application for PR). Ur medical will be one of the required document in that checklist and u cannot proceed with the application without uploading it
kindly check inbox