+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

Mar 29, 2024
Hi,

I submitted my passport for stamping in Bangalore VFS on Mar 28th, Now the status is showing as below.

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. Xxxxxxxxx has been received from the IRCC Office on 2024/04/10 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, NEW DELHI and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/India.

is that mean, I should collect the passport in Delhi. I have submitted it in Bangalore.

nyantaro19

Star Member
Feb 7, 2024
Category........
Other
Hi,

I submitted my passport for stamping in Bangalore VFS on Mar 28th, Now the status is showing as below.

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. Xxxxxxxxx has been received from the IRCC Office on 2024/04/10 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, NEW DELHI and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/India.

is that mean, I should collect the passport in Delhi. I have submitted it in Bangalore.
Yeah you have to collect it. I think you need to call the VFS if you want it delivered instead to you and coordinate with them regarding the payment. If you opted for a 2-way courier, then it should have to be delivered to you.

gh99

Jul 16, 2022
I am hoping mine is the same. I submitted my passport on the 20th of Feb 2024 at VFS Pretoria, received SMS from VFS that my passport is at IRCC on the 21st of Feb 2024, no further update since then. I am hoping it comes back soon. My wedding is in the first week of April and I need to travel for the wedding. Fingers crossed.
Hi, did you get yours back?? if so how many days? My husband sent his on 26th of march, in process on 28th of March I believe its been 19 days now