+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much time does Humber College take for Issuing Offer Letter

adish jain

Star Member
May 9, 2015
I applied on 23rd june in humber college for the global business management program for sept 2015 intake but i still haven't received any offer letter or any status update regarding that.
Can i know how much time does Humber College takes for processing of the offer letter ??
because if they will take time then i will get late for the visa filling as the deadline for september is approaching.

reiny

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
25-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2015
adish jain said:
I applied on 23rd june in humber college for the global business management program for sept 2015 intake but i still haven't received any offer letter or any status update regarding that.
Can i know how much time does Humber College takes for processing of the offer letter ??
because if they will take time then i will get late for the visa filling as the deadline for september is approaching.
It takes about 2 weeks (sometimes even more) to issue an offer letter.

adish jain

Star Member
May 9, 2015
So should i go with the centennial college offer letter or wait for another 1-2 weeks for Humber College's offer letter and then apply for visa ?

P.s - Any idea which college is better for the Global Business Management Program (Centennial@Progress or Humber@lakeshore) ?

reiny

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
25-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2015
adish jain said:
So should i go with the centennial college offer letter or wait for another 1-2 weeks for Humber College's offer letter and then apply for visa ?

P.s - Any idea which college is better for the Global Business Management Program (Centennial @ Progress or Humber @ lakeshore) ?
Well, both the colleges are fine. I suggest you to wait for your letter and then apply for VISA.

adish jain

Star Member
May 9, 2015
As i have applied on 23rd June, I have read in the forums that Humber sometimes takes months to send the offer letter. So then i should wait for another week and if till that time i don't receive the offer letter, so then i should proceed with the centennial college.

reiny

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
25-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2015
adish jain said:
As i have applied on 23rd June, I have read in the forums that Humber sometimes takes months to send the offer letter. So then i should wait for another week and if till that time i don't receive the offer letter, so then i should proceed with the centennial college.
I see. You can wait for one more week and then go for centennial.

Kaur_preet

Apr 18, 2018
I applied in Feb for sept 2018 intake. Yet i haven't get any response from. HUMBER and SHERIDAN college. What should I do?

7sarabjit

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Punjab, jalandhar
Visa Office......
Jalandhar
Hello everyone i jst want to knw how many days it takes to get revised offerletter from college actually i jst get late for may intake nd nowplanning for September intake plzz help

Sandhu1992

Aug 23, 2018
Hi everyone!
I applied in Humber College for Jan intake in wireless networking course on 12 june, 2018. I got an email last night informing me that the application procedire time would take more 15 weeks. Does anyone know when will this give offer letters? Or my name is in waiting list?
thank you

AmrinderK

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Hey guys , can anybody tell me the ultimatum for the loa for Humber college for Jan'19 intake in ITS program . I had applied on 16th May .Thanks in advance

deepk1993

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Hey guys , can anybody tell me the ultimatum for the loa for Humber college for Jan'19 intake in ITS program . I had applied on 16th May .Thanks in advance
Hey dear there is no ultimatum ... u hv to wait for your turn .. estimate time is 15 weeks.. they will respond back soon :)