+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much time CHC is taking..???

umairfarooqch

Feb 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aoa all members...

First of all Congratulations to all those brothers and sisters who got the stickers on their PPs...

i was going through the post of the other members and its seems that CHC is taking very long time in visa processing.... in some cases 8-9 months..... :(
i am feeling anxious because my plan is to apply in June 1st half... as CHC web says that they will take 2-3 months for the visa processing.my classes will start on 12th of sep and last date of registration is 20th sep. in this case i dont have so much time...

wht is the scene of medical...?? after how much time they call u for medical and after medical how much time CHC takes for visa process....

in-case i fail to get visa in time, i'll lose CAD 2500 paid to uni ( my admission confirmation fee ) as it was non-refundable.... also there is no Jan intake .... only sep intake in my course....

please throw some light on this issue.....

max_0300

Apr 27, 2011
Bro i am also in the situation as in my case the course for which i have applied in also has only fall intake lol.which Uni and which course have you applied in for though ?.

afridi2482

Apr 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
Dont worry man.. applying in June wont b a better idea. You shud not apply later than last week of May. jux pray then and i am pretty hopeful that all applying for sep visa will get it quickly...

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
umairfarooqch said:
Aoa all members...

First of all Congratulations to all those brothers and sisters who got the stickers on their PPs...

i was going through the post of the other members and its seems that CHC is taking very long time in visa processing.... in some cases 8-9 months..... :(
i am feeling anxious because my plan is to apply in June 1st half... as CHC web says that they will take 2-3 months for the visa processing.my classes will start on 12th of sep and last date of registration is 20th sep. in this case i dont have so much time...

wht is the scene of medical...?? after how much time they call u for medical and after medical how much time CHC takes for visa process....

in-case i fail to get visa in time, i'll lose CAD 2500 paid to uni ( my admission confirmation fee ) as it was non-refundable.... also there is no Jan intake .... only sep intake in my course....

please throw some light on this issue.....

Choose a college with good refundable policy and regarding medicals I and many others have got it in the current period after about 45 days and also you should apply for the visa right away for any chance to get it in or before sept, you never know!

afridi2482

Apr 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
piratesparade said:
@ Umair dun b so upst :( , Rulaey ga kia !
Rulaega kya..hahah... Good One...

umairfarooqch

Feb 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Afridi.... thanx bro... will try my level best to submit the application in CHC by the end of May...with the hope that the decision will b in my favor and before september....
@ Shoaib.... yar boss... i was unable to fine any uni offering masters in computer networks... except Ryerson and Dalhousie. both have same non-refundable fee and policy. deposited fee in Ryerson bcoz my elder bro lives in toronto.. so going there will save living expenses......
@ Pirate.... lol... yar fill hal to aysa koi scene ni hy... pr dar zaroor hy k ronay dhonay wala koi scene ban na jaya.... bcoz i had sacrificed couple of very good career options for my masters plan....

max_0300

Apr 27, 2011
Umair i applied in for Bachlors of Commerce concentration in Finance at Carleton University in Ottawa but i have another problem Carleton University issue offer of addmission eletronically until the Canadian Embassy formally request the applicant to give them the Original Letter of acceptance.

umairfarooqch

Feb 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just send an email to the admission office that u need a formal offer letter...and the formal receipt of fee u submitted(if any)....

i requested Ryerson Uni for the formal receipt of fee (CAD 2500) .. i got their email on friday that they have sent it through DHL...

afridi2482

Apr 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
and even i did the same.. i asked them to provide me with the receipt of my money and they sent it to me via email and gave a copy to my friend there in univ as well( i authorised him via a letter)