+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how much time canada embessy new delhi take for pre arrival to ppr request?

jayantplaha

Dec 4, 2019
hi my family supponcership start on 18 march 2019 and i passed my medical ,interview, and on 28 sep 2019 i got pre arrival letter can anybody going through this or how much time to wait for the ppr >???

Shazia0405

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
App. Filed.......
1st November 2018
Doc's Request.
12th March 2018
File Transfer...
2nd April 2019
Med's Request
7th March 2019
Med's Done....
13th March 2019
hi my family supponcership start on 18 march 2019 and i passed my medical ,interview, and on 28 sep 2019 i got pre arrival letter can anybody going through this or how much time to wait for the ppr >???
Hi! Can't say ... It might take a few days to couple of months. Some people get PPR within few days but some one like me might have to wait longer. I have received my pre arrival on 16th Oct and still waiting for PPR or Decision.
What date did you receive your pre arrival on?

jayantplaha

Dec 4, 2019
I
Hi! Can't say ... It might take a few days to couple of months. Some people get PPR within few days but some one like me might have to wait longer. I have received my pre arrival on 16th Oct and still waiting for PPR or Decision.
What date did you receive your pre arrival on?
i got pre arrival on 26 sep 2019

Shazia0405

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
App. Filed.......
1st November 2018
Doc's Request.
12th March 2018
File Transfer...
2nd April 2019
Med's Request
7th March 2019
Med's Done....
13th March 2019

ratts

Dec 4, 2019
What is pre-arrival? My file is in New Delhi too and I've completed medical, pcc, etc. etc. been over 2 months now.

jayantplaha

Dec 4, 2019
What is pre-arrival? My file is in New Delhi too and I've completed medical, pcc, etc. etc. been over 2 months now.
I got the pre arrival letter which means my file is approved for migrate to canada go to google and check write down there pre arrival services canada you will come to know in details

ratts

Dec 4, 2019
Thank you @jayantplaha - I got my medical requested and passed two months ago - i.e. I qualify for pre-arrival as per the govt. website. Since then I haven't heard anything.

ratts

Dec 4, 2019
I got the medical and biometrics approved on Oct 1 - just over two months ago. Not sure what's the average processing time for NDVO.

jayantplaha

Dec 4, 2019
I got the medical and biometrics approved on Oct 1 - just over two months ago. Not sure what's the average processing time for NDVO.
I HAVE GET ONE GOOD NEWS IN CIC WEBSITE ABOUT FILE PROCESS ..... WE NEED TO SEE THE TIME WHEN THEY START PROCESS FILE THEY DONE THE APPLICATION WITH IN 6 MONTH ......

jayantplaha

Dec 4, 2019
THIS IS THE SAID BY CANADA WEBSITE.....
Receiving a transferred file
Offices receiving a transferred file must respect the original date on which the application was received as the “lock-in” date. For processing purposes, all processing steps for the files transferred to an office, including the scheduling of interviews, should be the same as for all other applications received in the office on the date corresponding to the received file’s “lock-in” date. This means that an application that is received in Paris in July 2015 and transferred to New Delhi in March 2016 would enter the New Delhi queue as of July 2015.

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
THIS IS THE SAID BY CANADA WEBSITE.....
Receiving a transferred file
Offices receiving a transferred file must respect the original date on which the application was received as the “lock-in” date. For processing purposes, all processing steps for the files transferred to an office, including the scheduling of interviews, should be the same as for all other applications received in the office on the date corresponding to the received file’s “lock-in” date. This means that an application that is received in Paris in July 2015 and transferred to New Delhi in March 2016 would enter the New Delhi queue as of July 2015.
Yes it certainly makes you feel good when you read that on the official site. But it would make you feel at ease IF THE OFFICIALS IN LOCAL VISA OFFICES ACTUALLY RESPECTED THAT RULE AND WORKED ACCORDING TO THAT. Each and every file is treated differently therefore cant tell the actual time frame. For now lets be happy about the fact that it got to this far in the process. ;)

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
I got the pre arrival letter which means my file is approved for migrate to canada go to google and check write down there pre-arrival services Canada you will come to know in details
IT doesn't mean your file is approved to come to Canada . It means you passed the eligibility and final approval will only come after they process background check.