+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much of my application can i do in a country that is not my offical country of residence?

Happycare

Sep 9, 2023
This post is related to Express Entry Fsw Stream. Currently i am sitting at around 478 without french but if i get the 9 points i can be at a 487 and be really close to the cut off so i want to ask now to know .

Just did my ilets for express entry does it matter that i was not a legal resident in the country i did it in?

Thankful i got a 8.5 band But i was wondering several people told me since i am undocumented in the us i have to apply for express entry from Mexico? what do i have to do in Mexico? can i go to the consulate and just get my police records it seems the consulate offers that for me and can i do the medical in the us as well or does it need to be from a Mexican doctor? I did my ecas and my degrees are from a u.s university. I also plan on taking the Tec/Tef in the us as well so i Hope i dont have to take the language results again.

Also does it matter that my spouse who is applying with me is a citizen of a different country then me? he is American

If my spouse does not accompany me for this application can i sponser him later after getting my pr as long as i declare i am married on my app the reason being is we will have property and other business to take care of in the us prior to leaving so he wont be with me in canada right away.