+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much is strictness

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
Hi everyone
term of strictness i mean severity in applicant process :
i heard that if you have high score in your languages result , i mean for example you have both English and french with really notable grade C1 for example
officer opposite of other cases with normal grade will not have that much severity about every things and documents and to your case in compare of others

how much this can be accurate ?
i'm sure anyone ask which kinds of severity
of course there are many documents which applicant should give
thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone
term of strictness i mean severity in applicant process :
i heard that if you have high score in your languages result , i mean for example you have both English and french with really notable grade C1 for example
officer opposite of other cases with normal grade will not have that much severity about every things and documents and to your case in compare of others

how much this can be accurate ?
i'm sure anyone ask which kinds of severity
of course there are many documents which applicant should give
thanks
It's not clear what you mean by severity and difficult to understand what you are asking. All the language score does is determine how many points you have. A high language score does not mean that the officer will look less closely at other documents such as your work experience. The two things are not related.

Reactions: santi_marlon

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
It's not clear what you mean by severity and difficult to understand what you are asking. All the language score does is determine how many points you have. A high language score does not mean that the officer will look less closely at other documents such as your work experience. The two things are not related.
Hello again
Yes you understood full completely sir i highlight what i mean
and just let me i ask one thing that never clear for me
what happen if applicant claim for example for 3 years but because any reasons(any)
officer will not accept 1 year of them? 2 years accept
have you heard something like this ?
because in this situation 2 years Work exp in EE has notable less points than 3 years
so what will happen here?thanks in advance if you know clear this my doubt

because systematically(system checking) applicant's points is calculated and then asking for further documents before nothing check

thanks

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
i ask that thread several time
no one was given logical answer
just i remember this is under officer hand and i'm sure should be solution about this
here in EE system 1and2 year(s) has equal point but 3 has more
i want to know what happen if in specific case applicant can not satisfy officer to accept ......
will applicant process reject ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello again
Yes you understood full completely sir i highlight what i mean
and just let me i ask one thing that never clear for me
what happen if applicant claim for example for 3 years but because any reasons(any)
officer will not accept 1 year of them? 2 years accept
have you heard something like this ?
because in this situation 2 years Work exp in EE has notable less points than 3 years
so what will happen here?thanks in advance if you know clear this my doubt

because systematically(system checking) applicant's points is calculated and then asking for further documents before nothing check

thanks
As part of your application, you must submit documents to prove you have the work experience you claim. If you want to claim 3 years of work experience then you will need to show proof that you have three full years of work experience. If the officer does not accept 1 year of work experience for any reason (e.g. insufficient documents, you don't have a full three years of work experience), then your points will be reduced to only 2 years of work experience and you may no longer have enough points to qualify for ITA. If you no longer have enough points, the application will be refused.

Also - I am not a sir. Early lesson in moving to Canada. Don't assume you are talking to a man.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
i ask that thread several time
no one was given logical answer
just i remember this is under officer hand and i'm sure should be solution about this
here in EE system 1and2 year(s) has equal point but 3 has more
i want to know what happen if in specific case applicant can not satisfy officer to accept ......
will applicant process reject ?
Answered above.

Yes - the application will be refused if this reduces your points below the ITA cut off.

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
As part of your application, you must submit documents to prove you have the work experience you claim. If you want to claim 3 years of work experience then you will need to show proof that you have three full years of work experience. If the officer does not accept 1 year of work experience for any reason (e.g. insufficient documents, you don't have a full three years of work experience), then your points will be reduced to only 2 years of work experience and you may no longer have enough points to qualify for ITA. If you no longer have enough points, the application will be refused.

Also - I am not a sir. Early lesson in moving to Canada. Don't assume you are talking to a man.
thanks for answering such this complete
for my mentioned "sir" i also apologize

thanks