+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much is financial support for one month in Canada

Baritang’o

Aug 26, 2019
hello ,I got invitation later from my friend and a president of Canadian charity organization (www.nakujali.org) that I’m volunteering as a coordinator ( Zanzibar and Dar es Salaam), I have her bank statement,p4, birth certificate,Coppy of her passport,
As my friend commited she will be responsible for my financial support,food ,room,transportation.

How much do I need to satisfy Canadian embassy for my visit visa,

I have my business I started this January is not yet profitable how can I satisfy Canadian ambaye that I can support my self

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you need a work permit for this.

If you can't prove your own finances yet, it would be a bad idea to try to apply for a TRV.

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hello ,I got invitation later from my friend and a president of Canadian charity organization (www.nakujali.org) that I’m volunteering as a coordinator ( Zanzibar and Dar es Salaam), I have her bank statement,p4, birth certificate,Coppy of her passport,
As my friend commited she will be responsible for my financial support,food ,room,transportation.

How much do I need to satisfy Canadian embassy for my visit visa,

I have my business I started this January is not yet profitable how can I satisfy Canadian ambaye that I can support my self
You need a work permit. You are going to be compensated for your volunteer work in Canada through the financial support,food ,room,transportation - so a work permit is required.

Reactions: bellaluna

Baritang’o

Aug 26, 2019
You need a work permit. You are going to be compensated for your volunteer work in Canada through the financial support,food ,room,transportation - so a work permit is required.
Yes you are right,and I’m not going to work I think In my invitation later she made mistake by writing that I will meet my fellow volunteers and talk about our non organization,but the fact is I’m going to visit the president of my organization and a friend,I’m not going to work there ,

Baritang’o

Aug 26, 2019
Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you need a work permit for this.

If you can't prove your own finances yet, it would be a bad idea to try to apply for a TRV.
Thank you! I’m not applying for work there ,I was invited to visit just like normal visitor,and who invited me is my president of my organization that I’m volunteering

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes you are right,and I’m not going to work I think In my invitation later she made mistake by writing that I will meet my fellow volunteers and talk about our non organization,but the fact is I’m going to visit the president of my organization and a friend,I’m not going to work there ,
I would get the letter fixed in that case. If it sounds like you are going to be doing any volunteering while in Canada, then you're going to need a work permit.

Ideally you want to show that you have at least $10,000 in savings and show proof of property ownership and your business. It's unfortunate that you work for yourself and your business isn't profitable - that will reduce the chances of approval.

Reactions: bellaluna

Baritang’o

Aug 26, 2019
I would get the letter fixed in that case. If it sounds like you are going to be doing any volunteering while in Canada, then you're going to need a work permit.

Ideally you want to show that you have at least $10,000 in savings and show proof of property ownership and your business. It's unfortunate that you work for yourself and your business isn't profitable - that will reduce the chances of approval.
Thank you so much ,it is real giving me the ways,I’m going to apply tomorrow and see what is going to be ,I’m praying it will go well ,I have my personal bank account not the company account but I don’t have that much money,my business is still down I mean I have not started getting any money from it