+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much details in Personal history - IMM5669E

shivamk

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
I did schooling from 2009 to 2013 in Canada, but during summers I was working as Research Assistant in school itself, I went to US for 2 days presenting some paper. Do I need to mention all these little things as well in personal history? Like 2 day of USA trip? Research assistant work during summers? Part time work as full-time student?

thisisauser

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
The employment details, even short term "academic" jobs go under employment history. I don't think not mentioning something like an internship would generally result in refusal but you do not want to take the chance. It's only going to take a few minutes.

The travels, even for a single day go under travel history.

shivamk

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
thisisauser said:
The employment details, even short term "academic" jobs go under employment history. I don't think not mentioning something like an internship would generally result in refusal but you do not want to take the chance. It's only going to take a few minutes.

The travels, even for a single day go under travel history.
By employment history, you mean IMM0008 form which should include all Work Experiences in Canada?

Aguntupalli

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2014
AOR Received.
31-10-2014
Med's Request
14-06-2015
Med's Done....
28-06-2015
shivamk said:
By employment history, you mean IMM0008 form which should include all Work Experiences in Canada?

Travel History : Mention all the travels even for couple of hours outside Canadian Border
Employment History : Please check . I think the employment which qualifies you under CEC is enough to mention.
One doesnt have to mention part time as students in food joints/etc...this might only create confusion.
Anybody out there who agrees or disgrees with me !!

theboss

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
You don't need include all your employment history , only for past 10 years. If you have any break between in this period mention that as Unemployed , also you can include your part time work history.