+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How many success rate of work permit after LMIA gets approved?

imaginarygirl

Mar 2, 2011
I applied for my sister to be our caregiver too. This was just last year. She was not approved because she has lack of experience and no assets. Some of my friends got their family members from the Philippines as their caregiver. Maybe because they have a strong application requirements. It really depends.
With regards to LMIA you will be approved if you are financially capable. You should meet the LICO.

Yas7

Jun 23, 2017
I applied for my sister to be our caregiver too. This was just last year. She was not approved because she has lack of experience and no assets. Some of my friends got their family members from the Philippines as their caregiver. Maybe because they have a strong application requirements. It really depends.
With regards to LMIA you will be approved if you are financially capable. You should meet the LICO.
What was the difference between your sister's profile and one of your friend's profile who got selected ?
Did your friend had nursing experience or were you not financially stable to hire your sister as nurse ?

Yas7

Jun 23, 2017
You applied last year that means it was not in the new caregiver program..
I hope the new program does not have that strictness

Jolly_canada

Feb 27, 2020
Hi all ,
I have got a LMIA from a employer in Canada and applied for a work permit on Feb 2020 but still my profile says it's under processing and it has been applied through online outside Canada and processing time is 5 weeks and it is a 4 th week, plz tell what is a success rate of work permit after getting a LMIA for NOC6322.

Jolly_canada

Feb 27, 2020
Hi all ,
I have got a LMIA from a employer in Canada and applied for a work permit on April 2020 but still my profile says it's under processing and it has been applied through online outside Canada and processing time is 17 weeks and it is a 8 th week, plz tell what is a success rate of work permit after getting a LMIA for NOC6322. Is there anyone who is sailing on the same boat.

Jolly_canada

Feb 27, 2020
Dear Vikram
No not yet, initially I have submitted my profile but they refused it saying that me doesn't have enough funds , however we have added enough funds, but reapplied for the same and still waiting for a positive response from them with a extra letter, how about you dear, have you also applied for a work permit for which you are waiting and it s for how long you have been waiting.
Regards

Devinderjeet singh

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
Dear Vikram
No not yet, initially I have submitted my profile but they refused it saying that me doesn't have enough funds , however we have added enough funds, but reapplied for the same and still waiting for a positive response from them with a extra letter, how about you dear, have you also applied for a work permit for which you are waiting and it s for how long you have been waiting.
Regards
How much fund you show before amd now how much?

vikramjeetsaini

Sep 1, 2019
Dear Vikram
Regards
Bai ji can u call me on 9971495558 or send me ur no